Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
125,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a side trip to San Francisco on my way back home to Hong Kong from New York late last year. I have quite a bit of a backlog in processing photos, and I have begun going through my SF set. Here are some early returns.

1. Skyline Shot

2. Sea of public transit

6. Hills, water, buildings

11. Picking a few streets at random, I found quite a lot of different shapes and colours in the designs.

A lot more photos to come!

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
I like that you've opened up with the less-photographed sections of San Francisco - arterial roads lined with classic west coast homes. Let's see Chinatown!!

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
I've always been amused when people proclaim reflexively that SF is so beautiful. I find it rather unappealing compared to NY, Boston, Philadelphia and DC. Its geography is stunning, and some areas (like the ones in your photos) have nice architecture, but most of the city does not.

·
Registered
327 Posts
was in sf recently and I think the place is BEAUTIFUL! Not just the city but the whole surrounding area from all the wine areas, to the coast up north towards Mendocino. Great pics of a cloudy SF. SF looks so sparkling in sun!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I've always been amused when people proclaim reflexively that SF is so beautiful. I find it rather unappealing compared to NY, Boston, Philadelphia and DC. Its geography is stunning, and some areas (like the ones in your photos) have nice architecture, but most of the city does not.
Actually, it is very beautiful.

·
EffSizzle
160 Posts
very nice...

I love SF. It is such a vibrant and beautiful city. The Bay Area as a whole is awesome.

Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing!!!

I'd leave Seattle for San Francisco. It will never happen, but I'd do it if I had to.:nuts:

·
Lovin' city life
210 Posts
SF has the best architecture of any city I've been in. The geographic atmosphere just adds to an already great city!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts