Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
125,502 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Eye-----c a n d y

This city looks amazingly beautiful! I don't think there is a city more beautiful. Perfect mix of amazing architecture, views, culture, weather. WWOOWW

·
I love my life
Cuyi Lastrassi
15,034 Posts
Great pix. SF is so beautiful. I really liked the architecture in those houses :eek:kay:

·
7,376 Posts
A bit too dense and not as clean and organized as SD but it has the charm and history behind it. San Fran is very cosmopolitan, probably the most european-like city in the country. Major fashion brands are headquartered here. Best wine region in the state, Silicon Valley.. etc
If San Fran were as clean and organized as SD and it had its beaches it would be the perfect city.

·
Banned
7,925 Posts
Judging from photos, infos, movies SF is probably the best city in the U.S and One of the best in the world (with the Bay metropolitana area)

So what kind of problems Sf has?

-I know there are/were homeless in the center
-Foggy weather in the morning.
-Temperature change fast during the day.

·
bitte spiel mir etwas
9,058 Posts
Totally GTA, lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Judging from photos, infos, movies SF is probably the best city in the U.S and One of the best in the world (with the Bay metropolitana area)

So what kind of problems Sf has?

-I know there are/were homeless in the center
-Foggy weather in the morning.
-Temperature change fast during the day.
the city is lovely, but has terrible weather. it doesn't get too hot or too cold or too rainy, but the beaches especially are uncomfortable basically all year round

·
Banned
7,925 Posts
the city is lovely, but has terrible weather. it doesn't get too hot or too cold or too rainy, but the beaches especially are uncomfortable basically all year round
why? winds? fog?

what about the surroundings weather? is it better? maybe under the SF peninunsula,near San Jose, on the other side of the bay, on north.

California seems to have a awesome climate, and SF area better landscapes and urban areas than LA and San diego.

Seems perfect. you mention that problem, can you describe it better? mabe looks terrible to you because you live in this place, but for people who came from other climates could be better, at least a slighty less terrible :nuts:

·
Todo lo que ves es mio
4,172 Posts
I would like to understand why S.Francico only has 800,000 Habitants; When the city is one of the biggers of USA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts