Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Evolution Revolution
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to show you all some pictures of my city, Santiago de Chile, and its mountains. As you can see, this city is completely surrounded by them.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Those are beautiful pictures. I lived in Santiago for a few years. It's one of my favorite places in the world. Chileans are very classy people.

·
Banned
641 Posts
^^^
You have never heard of Santiago, Chile? That's amazing for real! Looks like you never miss a single day in school.:nuts:

·
12,509 Posts
^^ hahaha

Some people's geography is like .. Do you ever look outside your city/country? Perhaps they just aren't interested in seeing other people/ regions.

Beautiful city...like Grenoble but with a lot more highrises. I love cities with mountains especially if they are snow capped.
:eek:kay:

·
Affe
2,751 Posts
this is an awesome city! my brother have gone there twice and wants to go another time this year!!

·
Registered
meow
10,344 Posts
I've never personally seen a snow capped mountain in my life! And I'm gonna see it in just a month! Santiago, here I go! :D

Heh I'm so excited! :D

·
I love my life
Cuyi Lastrassi
15,034 Posts
Santiago's so beautiful. Lovely surroundings. I love its density and moderness. The smog problem is visible in a few pix :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts