·
Banned
1,806 Posts
ayyy que moderno es Santiago!! me encanta! jajaj

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
xeror said:
Could you tell me more about the Santiago Metro?
e.g. When did it open? How long is it? How many stations are there? Any system map?
Thank you.
A good English language website for information on world metro systems is the UrbanRail website at http://www.urbanrail.net . UrbanRail has a page on the Santiago system at http://www.urbanrail.net/am/sant/santiago.htm .

In my humble opinion, Santiago has one of the coolest metros in the Americas.

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
el Metro de Santiago data de los 70's y va a ser el mas largo de Sudamerica con su expansion:

Matrored:

:cheers:

·
El Lobo Estepario
1,350 Posts
Palal said:
The stations look nice. However, what idiot decided not to make the platform level line up with the train floor level? It's a new metro, get it right!
:wtf: are you talking about

This one was taken from the other side, that's why it gave you that impression but........ please.

·
¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
60,993 Posts
SpastiK said:
Great pics!!!! Very very nice!! I like very much some stations, and I see that the stations are very big and roomy. :)
@SpastiK:
Metro in Santiago de Chile is amazing, awesome. Believe me, my friend!!
:wink2:

·
Alá-lá-ô, ô ô ô ô ô ô
108 Posts
Great photos - I like the different perspectives and how most of the shots were framed. The station architecture is quite nice - each one is different and the pieces of artwork really help create distinctive spaces. The outdoor shots with the Andes in the background was dramatic. Thanks for the pics!

·
Banned
40 Posts
wish we had such system here.

A side note: I've been told that they have wLAN and 3G coverage in all tunnels?

could also anyone post pics of the new volvo buses chile bought from us?

I think it waslike 1600 of them, volvos biggest deal ever :)

1 - 20 of 847 Posts