Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
It was supposed to be the same "size" (porte) of CENU towers.
That would be very nice, but with a floor to ceiling height of 5,6 meters in the duplex parts of the building I will be hard to hit 158 meters.

I´d say that every two floors height equals to 5,8 or 5,9 meters.

The crown looks like it will have a height similar of 4 ordinary floors, so we can say that the towers height will be around 128,7 and 117

·
Banned
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would be very nice, but with a floor to ceiling height of 5,6 meters in the duplex parts of the building I will be hard to hit 158 meters.

I´d say that every two floors height equals to 5,8 or 5,9 meters.

The crown looks like it will have a height similar of 4 ordinary floors, so we can say that the towers height will be around 128,7 and 117
Ok, size doesn't automatically mean height, right? :)

·
Taking On The World
26,585 Posts
Glad to see they're naming buildings after American states. ;)
every building in Brazil has a name. And as you know, there are thousands of buildings in the country. Developers soon get no more ideas for names. There are french names, english names, turkish names, portuguese names, historical people names, states names, country names, etc, etc.

·
Registered
411 Posts
^

same as here in NY, they name high rises after many famous people, things, cities, etc...like "The Mondrian", The Rio", etc.. no different than Brazil..

·
policial disfarçado
17,786 Posts
In fact, now that I look at it, they spelled A LOT of names wrong.

Unless they were trying to translate them into Portuguese?
Hmm, I also see they have a Tacoma Street. Is there also a Seattle Street somewhere? :?
They are all translated!

There is no Seattle street :(

Its funny, I can say I live in Kansas ...

street!

:lol:

(BTW, the other building, the "215m" tall will be in kansas street)

·
Ohh Yeah!
7,677 Posts
This render is amazing, i dont have seem before.

·
Taking On The World
26,585 Posts
the only street not translated is Miami, which would be written Maiami, if translated to portuguese. Nova Orleãns is New Orleans. Nova Iorque is New York.

translations between languages are very common, specially for famous emperors, kings, etc. Fernão de Magalhães becomes Magellan in english.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts