SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sahara City Homes Coimbatore

Sahara City Homes, Coimbatore is situated on a prominent location adjacent to IT Hub & SEZ, and just 10 km from Airport. Sahara City Homes, Coimbatore Township is spread across 113.33 acres.
There will be over 3901 residential units in Sahara City Homes, Coimbatore.

• Project Details
    Total Land Area 113.33 acre (46 hectare)
    Total No. of Units 3846
    Total Car Parking 3860
    Total No. of Clubs 03
    Total Road Length Network 4.73 Km. (approx)
    Total Residential Built-up Area 49.6 lac sq. ft (4.61 lac sq. m) (approx)
    Total Commercial Built-up Area4.51 lac sq. ft. (0.42 lac sq. m) (approx)(Proposed future Development)

Multi-level Security
    2.25 m High Boundary Wall and 0.75 m High Grill Fencing on Top
    Centralised Control Station With CCTV Network
    Fire Fighting Set-up
    4 Watch Towers
    Quick Response Teams & Special Patrolling Vehicles

Other Highlights
    55% - 60% Greenery and Open Area
    Air-conditioned Township
    Purified Water Supply
    Piped Cooking Gas for every kitchen
    Petrol Filling Station
    Retirement Home
    Broadband Connectivity
    Sahara Care House
    5000 trees (approx)
    Rain Water Harvesting
    Waste Management System
    Regular Transport Services
Drection from main City:North
Distance from City Center:10 Km.
Distance from Railway Station:12 Km.
Distance from Bus Station:9.5 Km.
Distance from Airport:10 Km.

·
cbe admirer
361 Posts
The renders looks good.But i doesn't think so that the work in going on expected pace and hence the project is stalled.Kindly let us be informed of the present construction status rather than the renders.

·
Registered
303 Posts
The renders looks good.But i doesn't think so that the work in going on expected pace and hence the project is stalled.Kindly let us be informed of the present construction status rather than the renders.
I think the progress of this project will be hampered because of the legal tussle between SEBI and Sahara Chief.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think the progress of this project will be hampered because of the legal tussle between SEBI and Sahara Chief.
I Planned to buy a land in thudiyalur area....please provide the present approximate rates/sqf in areas like NGGO colony,along pannimalai Rd etc

·
Registered
174 Posts
I Planned to buy a land in thudiyalur area....please provide the present approximate rates/sqf in areas like NGGO colony,along pannimalai Rd etc
You can try in Narasimhanaicken Palayam. You can get 1 cent for 2lakhs to 2.5lakhs. Land can be one to two km from Mettupalayam Road like Rajendra Nagar Extn, Surya Nagar, Near ideal School etc...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You can try in Narasimhanaicken Palayam. You can get 1 cent for 2lakhs to 2.5lakhs. Land can be one to two km from Mettupalayam Road like Rajendra Nagar Extn, Surya Nagar, Near ideal School etc...
Looks like they are quoting around 10 Lac/cent in those areas? Am i seeing it wrong or the price increased exponentially in last 2 years?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Sad that such as large real estate worth several hundred of crores is rotting with half built buildings. Last time I visited there, the steel beams are rusting since they are exposed.

There is no end to it?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Coimbatore/tnrera-allows-buyers-to-take-over-construction-of-saharas-project-in-coimbatore/article30700791.ece

TNRERA allows buyers to take over construction of Sahara’s project in Coimbatore

Finally!!!

The project was promoted from 2003-2004 onwards and had collected ₹91.31 crore from the buyers, but had came to an standstill at the end of 2013, after the Supreme Court verdict on the Sahara Group
The Tamil Nadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (TNRERA) has allowed Sahara Housing Investors Association to take over construction of an integrated residential project in Coimbatore, promoted by Sahara Prime City Ltd and its sister concerns. It also levied the fine of ₹1 crore on the firm, for failing to register the project as an ongoing project under RERA.

Sahara Housing Investors Association had moved TNRERA seeking a slew of relief measures for non-delivery of the project, stating that its members have invested nearly ₹100 crore. The proposed project was on 112.14 acres in Saravanampatti village, Coimbatore District.

TNRERA noted that the project was promoted from 2003-2004 onwards and had collected ₹91.31 crore from the buyers. The project came to an standstill at the end of 2013, after the Supreme Court verdict on the Sahara Group.

“The multi-storeyed flats, row houses etc. which were booked by the buyers have not been completed along with various common amenities promised by the developer till date and the project is very much an ongoing project,” the Authority said.

It also noted that the project is badly delayed and noted that Sahara is not in a position to complete the project.

TNRERA directed the Association to apply for registration of the project after obtaining renewal/planning permission from the concerned Planning Authorities. It also directed Director of Town and Country Planning to accord renewal/revised planning permission, as per statutory requirements.

It also restrained Sahara Group from proceeding further in any manner in respect of the project and directed Sahara Prime City Ltd to execute the sale deed for undivided share/plots in respect of the allottees as well as execute the sale deed conveying the common areas in favour of the Association, within three months of the order dated 30.1.2020.

TNRERA also gave liberty to allottees who are not part of the Association who prefer completion of the project to enter into agreements with the Association.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts