Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I start I'd like to tell you that I did not take these photos. All photos are Copyright @Amber Technologies LTD.

Thanks, Enjoy!

South Saskatchewan River

City Center

21st St. and The 'Bezz'

Broadway

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
Not too bad looking. :) You'd never know it has one of the highest murder rates of the continent. Well done, Mr-Whoever-Took-Those!

·
Toon Town bandit
880 Posts
Thats right Vid, and we be loving our murder around these parts two. brings a tear to our eye's. Come see us soon you here. :gunz: lolz

·
У Борщин
1,204 Posts
Ah, my hometown... I miss Saskatoon :(.

Here's my little addition - St. George's Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral:

Photos courtesy of Theodore Baran Iconographer/Artist

·
The Tropics of Canada
5,066 Posts
looks good . but saskatoon really has a small town feel even though its a nice size city.

·
Registered
62 Posts
vid said:
...You'd never know it has one of the highest murder rates of the continent. ...
Not one of these pictures is from west of Idylwyld. That's where most of the murderin' happens 'round here.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great pics! I love the broadway area of Saskatoon

And the murder rates are a little misleading. In a city of the size of Saskatoon or Regina, just one or two murders can increase the murder rate noticeably. Saskatoon isn't dangerous place. The only people that usually stand any chance of being murdered are gang members

·
Toon Town bandit
880 Posts
furrycanuck said:
More than 200 American cities have higher murder rates than Saskatoon's. Don't confuse "high for Canada" with "high."
I agree, and a good example whould be Spokan. Time I was there I was downtown and it was clearly worse than saskatoon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts