Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I m starting this new thread. I couldn't find any old1, so start posting SV's pics from ur collection. I'll start by posting some of mine.......

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

HZ-AKN, Boeing 777-268ER, at Rafique Hariri International Airport (BEY), Beirut, Lebanon

HZ-AKH, Boeing 777-268ER, landing at Geneva Airport (GVA), Switzerland

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

HZ-AKV, Boeing 777-268ER, taking off from Charles De Gaulle International (CDG), Paris, France

HZ-AKQ, Boeing 777-268ER, taxiing at Madrid Airport in Spain

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

HZ-HM1A, Boeing 747-368, taxiing at Hong Kong Airport, with the Saudi Monarch, King Abdullah on-board

HZ-AEC, Embraer ERJ 170-100LR, ready for its long delivery flight from Brazil to SV's main base in Jeddah

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
other Saudi airlines
Sama:

Nas: (sorry I only found those bad pics)

ِِAِl-khayala:

btw nas and alkhayala are one company
but alkhayala is a luxury Airline

Aramco:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I heard weird stories about SAMA Air. My friend is a stewart in it and he says many incidents has happened since last 2 years. Incidents like smoke filling in Cockpit...water dripping from Aircons....lights failure during night flight..and even engine turning off while in air ...... I rather go with NAS. :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey guys how r u all

This is my first time here
it is nice to see our airlines companies pics but my advice to u all don't try to fly in any of them

Maybe Armco is ok if u have a chance

Saudi air line is so poor now they don't have aircraft so they rent bad ones from Turkish airlines

sama always late and I have really bad experience with them
nas seems to be ok but u have to wait long time to buy the ticket if u don't have visa or MasterCard to pay online

and guys did u know that my last time traveling from Riyadh to jeddah via sama that I spent 6 hours waiting 4 the flight and the airplane doesn't arrived yet
So i asked them to refined my money and I canceled my tripe
They r so f ****** bad I hate them

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^Saudi Arabian Airlines has improved a lot both domestically and internationally...

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Saudi airlines a big thefts,nas has old planes,sama you need to pay before 6 months! that what i heard correct me if iam wrong.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts