Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A Deep Miracle
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that Saudi Arabia is about to enter a new era of landmarks. For the past, Kingdom tower and Al-Faisaliyah center in Riyadh were the ultimate landmarks for the country.
They represented the economic growth and the face of the nation since they were the tallest buildings in the middle east by the time they were completed.
Everywhere you would go you would see there pictures , TV and pop culture were influenced by those towers.

That was from 2000-2015. 15 years were enough for Saudi to get more sophisticated architecture to the the Skylines of the Nation.

So from 2015-2030 I think these Landmarks will shape the new image of Saudi Arabia through the eyes of the world:
1-Kingdom Tower in Jeddah

2-CMA Tower in Riyadh

3-Abraj Al-Bait Towers

4-King Abdullah Sports City

5-King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture

What are the top 5 projects that you guys think will reshape the landmark map of Saudi Arabia?

·
Banned
39 Posts
The mass-transit systems in Riyadh and Jeddah. 21st century transport infrastructure.

It depends on an individual’s outlook. I yearn for the day that nuclear-desalination and energy plants become a reality in KSA as genuine indigenous landmarks.

·
Registered
710 Posts
public transport systems, transport infrastructure, railways
economic cities
renewable energy
KAFD

if it done as it is planned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts