SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Toronto and Athens
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Leslie & Sheppard, Scala Condos is sitting in a prime location with subway & Go Train steps away. Scala Condos elevates the standard of tranquility living with city lifestyle. Close to Highway 401, Scala Condos is also close to Leslie subway station and YRT stations.

All pics from: https://condonow.com/Scala-Condos/Gallery

·
Toronto and Athens
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What junction are you referring to?

Al units are sold out, actually, and they have just commenced construction.

Prices for the units ranged from $500,000 to well over $1 million depending on size and location.

·
Administrator
77,050 Posts
Likely he means The Junction, which is a very cool and up and coming area:

The Junction is a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that is near the West Toronto Diamond, a junction of four railway lines in the area. The neighbourhood was previously an independent city called West Toronto, that was also its own federal electoral district until amalgamating with the city of Toronto in 1909. The main intersection of the area is Dundas Street West and Keele Street. The Stockyards is the northeastern quadrant of the neighbourhood.

·
Toronto and Athens
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh...ok, I see.
Thanks TB.

That said, this project is not close to that area. Its actually found in the suburb of North York quite close to many other highrise condo projects that have sprung up all over the area.....

·
No pasaràn
6,269 Posts
Likely he means The Junction, which is a very cool and up and coming area:
No lol, I mean the junction between the two bigger pieces of the condos, the internal corner you see in the picture, that thing, I don't know if it has a name.

·
35,166 Posts
You mean in the courtyard? Wouldn't be my choice either but there seem to be a lot of people who aren't all that particular about anything.

·
No pasaràn
6,269 Posts
You mean in the courtyard? Wouldn't be my choice either but there seem to be a lot of people who aren't all that particular about anything.
even few stories above it, it's the angle. is acute, it feels oppressive.

·
35,166 Posts
even few stories above it, it's the angle. is acute, it feels oppressive.
Yes, it could be. Courtyards can be quaint and intimate but they don't work well once you go past 3-4 floors. It becomes less neighbourly and less private.

·
Registered
610 Posts
This development is part of one of Toronto Community Housing's redevelopments. The site used to be mostly rent-geared-to-income townhouses. The two buildings in the lower right of the first pic will have RGI townhouses and apartments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts