SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Top or flop

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

· From Holland with love
5,393 Posts
So what do you think, guys - Willis or Cayan ?
Cayan Tower looks pretty elegant in that image, so I vote for Cayan. :)

Hey, you know what? As soon as you have a good amount of 'can towers', you can start your own little theme park and become a local attraction. A bit like Madurodam, but instead made out of cans. :cheers:

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
@T1000 & @GeneratorNL - thanks a ton for your votes and thoughts, folks :):)

Albeit it i cannot imagine even having an own Theme Park let alone compared to the lights of Madurodam or Minimundus ( if i'd started with 20 perhaps, but now at 40+ - i simply won't have the time to :):):) i still intend to exhbit them one day.

For the time being while Khalifa gets its paint i'll concentrate on gathering the "material" and slowly but surely finish the WTC Twins done. When done i will have enough to either start Willis or build Cayan and we than come to my own re-creation of the never build "Spire" and the Petronas Twins - but those i honestly can't imagine even starting before 2021... We shall see :):)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Finally got first 6 building blocks back ...

Will make better pics come the weekend and outside of the garage, but i love it already. And those hundreds of small flaws pointing out to the upcycling nature of it are one hell of a welcome bonus. Cheers, folks - more to come soon :)

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
5 more building blocks to be painted. Finishing touches already well on the way - it is shaping out well :):) Next Update will be hopefully with glorious sunshine and the full 10.36 meter height. Stay tuned :)

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.