SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 974 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hey nitsit, Excellent Papercity! I like your paper buildings! I was wondering, could post the diagrams for them in your thread(s)? I know that they are made Graph paper and that it may be hard to post the diagram for them on the forums. If you want, I could make them in MS Paint and then I could post them on the forums? Oh and nitsit, I like your papercity enogh that I think that you could actually make paper models and post them on the forums!

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
Hey nitsit, Excellent Papercity! I like your paper buildings! I was wondering, could post the diagrams for them in your thread(s)? I know that they are made Graph paper and that it may be hard to post the diagram for them on the forums. If you want, I could make them in MS Paint and then I could post them on the forums? Oh and nitsit, I like your papercity enogh that I think that you could actually make paper models and post them on the forums!
Yeah I could help too. I am currently turning my eureka tower (was on graph paper) into a nice MS paint version. It's simple really! All you have to is erase most of the graph lines around the model and then "paint" over the model parts. Eureka will be posted today or tomorrow night and you will see what I mean.

1 - 20 of 974 Posts