SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 140 of 3025 Posts

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
Yes, I've been using tacky glue since I restarted this hobby in may.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys, I reached 200 buildings and my skytree is perfect! I haven't been told to take the city down yet, and I am also negotiating to maybe mix in his stuff with my city.

Also, today the Nakheel Tower was officially cancelled. What's quite a coincedence with that is on Thursday my nakheel tower fell and knocked over half of my city, so I took it out. I hope the action of me taking it out lead to the real one to be cancelled.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
lol, i wonder if it did have anything to do with it, heres a little tip to stop accidents like that happening in the future, get some bluetack, only a very litle bit and put it in the corners of the base that way the building is rigid if i gets windy and but if you use too much the base may come off, it happened to me in my early days

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
^^

firstly, go to imageshack.com. Upload the picture and copy the direct link to the picture. Then, come here and select "advanced" when you are going to post the picture(s). Find the spot where it says upload picture at the toolbar in the advanced post and cut the http already there. Then paste your link and it will put it into your post (your link surrounded by parenthesies with img in them, like HTML code). Then push post and your done;)

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
heres some pictures of my bookshelf setup, most of my collection is in boxes by i have thes models on display.

·
Certified MiG killer
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Nice models! btw heres a tip when building any papercraft: if you accidentally drop it DO NOT try to catch it in between your knees or else you may squish the model. let fall to the ground and then pick it up. i learned that the hard way

121 - 140 of 3025 Posts