SkyscraperCity banner

1541 - 1560 of 1612 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ok guys, I start to get annoyed. Since some weeks some newbees here are spamming like crazy, writing pointless one-liners, are asking for models that where literaly posted two pages earlier, making demands as if the creators were their paid staff... It really sucks, its not fun to come to the forum just to see 10 new messages in a thread that have absolutly no relevance. Is some person who is a regular member of this subforum a mod? Because I think it is time that we start moderating a little bit more strictly.

·
Registered
Nathan9104
195 Posts
Ok guys, I start to get annoyed. Since some weeks some newbees here are spamming like crazy, writing pointless one-liners, are asking for models that where literaly posted two pages earlier, making demands as if the creators were their paid staff... It really sucks, its not fun to come to the forum just to see 10 new messages in a thread that have absolutly no relevance. Is some person who is a regular member of this subforum a mod? Because I think it is time that we start moderating a little bit more strictly.
YES! I AGREEE PLEASE LOOK FOR YOU OWN MODELS BECUASE SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND YOU HAVE TO LOOK

1541 - 1560 of 1612 Posts