SkyscraperCity banner

1561 - 1580 of 1612 Posts

·
1,906 Posts
Hi all.

Just been reading through this and some other threads and felt I needed to post here.

I am one of the moderators of this section. I post now and again to the 3d section but regularly keep an eye on the scale model sub forum too.

It is great to see all the new members here and the forum begin to grow.

Please remember the following.
  • While I do not contribute to this sub forum, it acts almost like an archive of everyone's work, there is an abundance of threads and work to look through where you might find what you are looking for.
  • Before posting a question about information/models you are looking for, take a look through some of the threads?
    The search bar is a powerful tool for this. When in the scale model sub forum, search for a term and click 'Search in this forum.

• If not, I am sure everyone will be happy to answer any questions, but please can we be respectful and courteous.
  • Please can we respect forum etiquette, think of it like writing an email.
Despite best intentions, poor forum etiquette can be very off putting for forum members new and old.

If anyone has any issues or questions, please feel free to message me, and I would be more than happy to help.

Kind regards

Arch

·
I <3 Marimba
227 Posts
Hi all.

Just been reading through this and some other threads and felt I needed to post here.

I am one of the moderators of this section. I post now and again to the 3d section but regularly keep an eye on the scale model sub forum too.

It is great to see all the new members here and the forum begin to grow.

Please remember the following.
  • While I do not contribute to this sub forum, it acts almost like an archive of everyone's work, there is an abundance of threads and work to look through where you might find what you are looking for.
  • Before posting a question about information/models you are looking for, take a look through some of the threads?
    The search bar is a powerful tool for this. When in the scale model sub forum, search for a term and click 'Search in this forum.
View attachment 751302

• If not, I am sure everyone will be happy to answer any questions, but please can we be respectful and courteous.
  • Please can we respect forum etiquette, think of it like writing an email.
Despite best intentions, poor forum etiquette can be very off putting for forum members new and old.

If anyone has any issues or questions, please feel free to message me, and I would be more than happy to help.

Kind regards

Arch
I personally sent an email to admin weeks ago and they didn't so much as open the message. I check the forum almost daily and have been here for almost 10 years now. I have no problem telling these immature children to behave. They need to be frozen or banned if they cannot commit to following basic forum policy.

·
Registered
Nathan9104
195 Posts
I personally sent an email to admin weeks ago and they didn't so much as open the message. I check the forum almost daily and have been here for almost 10 years now. I have no problem telling these immature children to behave. They need to be frozen or banned if they cannot commit to following basic forum policy.
Ditto that wrebbitrocks!

·
Administrator
6,377 Posts
@ale mar:
Do you use an app and/or add-on which translates posts (automatically)?
If you quote posts using an app and/or add-on the formatting of the quote is broken.
This disturbs the thread's clarity and makes it difficult to jump to the quoted post because the formatting is destroyed by the app and/or add-on.
So please stop using that app and/or add-on.
Of course you are allowed to translate posts but please do it external and not in one step while quoting and answering posts.
This is the international part of the SkysraperCity so English is the language we use here.
I corrected the quotes and the language where it was possible.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thank you very much for explaining myself, I understood at first I did not understand it, I admit it but I am new to this and it is okay I admit that I was a bit useless so thank you I already understood and understood thank you.

·
Registered
Nathan9104
195 Posts
I do not understand, but what is the point of this forum if you do not help users in search of a model, but are only indignant that we are spamming the thread?
I was not talking to you, also It is easier to search it up and it is faster and more streamlined to do it, the only time to ask for models personally is when it is not there such as 90 west and etc. those are deleted.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was not talking to you, also It is easier to search it up and it is faster and more streamlined to do it, the only time to ask for models personally is when it is not there such as 90 west and etc. those are deleted.
And if you say that the models are laid out several pages back, then you should know that flipping through each page and searching is tedious, it is not difficult to lay out the model again, so as not to search for a long time

·
Registered
Nathan9104
195 Posts
And if you say that the models are laid out several pages back, then you should know that flipping through each page and searching is tedious, it is not difficult to lay out the model again, so as not to search for a long time
well to bad, it is a forum I've flipped through ALL OF THE PAGES multiple times (9 to be exact) so you cant say anything about it being tedious, also search using the search bar as said above

·
Registered
50 Posts
well to bad, it is a forum I've flipped through ALL OF THE PAGES multiple times (9 to be exact) so you cant say anything about it being tedious, also search using the search bar as said above
I searched for WFC, found its model but it is not complete, there is no winter garden and foundations around the towers with two dome

1561 - 1580 of 1612 Posts