SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fluorescent Adolescent
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and my school mates went to a school trip to Belgium in the last days of April. I confess that I didn´t know much about Belgium but i absolutely loved the country and i hope come back soon! Especially to Antwerp that was my favourite city :)

First night we stayed in a hotel in Brussels centre because we had to get up early to our visit to the European Parliament (main visit goal). The other 2 nights we stayed in Thuin and from there we visited Antwerp, Brugge and Gent.

The pics you´ll see are from Brussels, from the European Parliament and other buildings. Sorry the rush and sometimes the quality of the pics...school trip...tight schedule...camera´s problems :bash:

Okay let´s start in Delirium Cafe :D Cellphone quality as you can see

European Council

European Comission

Tram

Rush hour!

Galeries St. Hubert

Galerie De La Reine

Almost there...

Town Hall - Cellphone quality

An awesome 2 minutes scottish show :D

This guy gave a hell of a show :lol: ...then he came back right on time for his beer :D

The guy from the left is very nice :) Tintin up there!

Make a wish ;)

<-- ID :D

Hope you liked it :)

·
Bike It!
22,034 Posts
The quality isn't thàt bad. Not at all, most are very good.
We don't often see photo's taken in the European quarter here.
Thanks for sharing, glad you liked our country! :)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
ó Andre, so vi estre thread hoje... Foi-me bastante nostalgico! nao fazes ideia..
Foi pela Alcaides que foste a bruxelas nao foi? tambem fiz essa tour... uma semana, com tudo pago: Bruxelas, Paris, Nantes, Biarritz e Madrid!!

Ai se pudesse aproveitar tudo de novo... :p
Boa Fotoreportagem

·
Fluorescent Adolescent
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^Lembrei-me de pôr isto na assinatura :D

Yup, fui pela Alcaides.
Eu fiz um Tour pela Bélgica :D Fantástico! Não foi tudo pago (apesar do subsidio da UE e "patrocinios :D)...mas só se recebeu a factura umas semanas depois porque os professores pagavam as viagens de comboio e depois acertavamos contas...mas valeu bem a pena a centena de euros por esta semaninha.

Confesso que não esperava grande coisa da Bélgica, mais por não conhecer, e achei fantástica. Pena não ter fotos das outras cidades :(

Até andei em carrinhas da policia belga e tudo :lol: se quiseres saber pormenores depois avisa ;)

·
world citizen
1,527 Posts
^ Já que estão a falar português..

Parabéns pelo thred, belas fotos, a Bélgica é um país ofuscado mundialmente, pouco conheço dela mas é sem dúvidas um belo pedacinho na europa, gostaria de conhecer.

Valeu!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I liked the piece of art displayed above. France is always on strike, Spain has covered the whole country with concrete with its hasty development, and Italy is perpetually thinking or playing football. I didn't understand the other ones very well.

·
Fluorescent Adolescent
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^I didn´t know but a teacher told me that when that piece appeared had a lot of bad feedback. Well I can tell you about Portugal´s one. The pieces of meat above the country have the shape of our ex-colonies...see the irony?

The chocolates are indeed great Krika :D

·
Whatevah
5,105 Posts
Yeah, it was all over the news, firstly because of some depictions of countries that made some people cross, secondly because this piece of art was supposed to be done by artists from different EU countries, the Czech author basically lied and did the job himself, a great job in fact.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts