SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
★★★
12,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much public lobbying, bridgebuilding and polite pm's I am delighted to inform you (I have been reliably informed) that scouserdave will be returning next week(ish)!

Well done to everyone who supported.

Dave has got to be on his best behaviour so don't antagonise him, because we need this dude!

I knew that dermal regenerator would come in handy.

·
European Champion
442 Posts
:master: :master: :master:

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
You make it sound like the Oslo Peace Accords, Bammy, have you been shuttling between Lincolnshire, Luton, London and Liverpool in a private jet? Slaving into the night to produce an acceptable translation of the odd word "soz" into southern-English? But good if not surprising news nonetheless!

Great work by your friend and mine, Blabbernsmoke - his petition gained a fantastic 70+ yes votes until it was closed (and it was closed because someone thoughtlessly implied that a gay mod was behaving like a girl.........it would probably be up or beyond 100 without that unfortunate slur - sorry Tommy, I bet that implication was a million miles away from your mind, (did you mean "big girls blouse"???), but honestly, a bit of cultural sensitivity and respect goes a long way. Tubey had already said he was open minded at that point, so it was a pity to give him any grief over a difficult decision. It's great if the Mods are prepared to do this, lesser men would not have reversed that decision.

Bammy Saves SSC. We need a press notice. (only kidding).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts