Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
10th February 2008
60,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The search option isn't working for some reason. Keeps on coming up with.(below) Can someone fix it please.

Avatar. Any chance it can be increased to 100 x 100 pixels. I tried to upload an animated gif avatar but it's to big. (less than 100 x 100 pixels)

Many thanks.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

·
BAND
12,217 Posts
Search doesnt work for me either. Whatever I search for it doesn't find anything. Even if I search for 'London' on the 'Any Date' setting it comes up with nowt.

·
actual gherkin
13,931 Posts
I didn't even know these forums had a search function... so I tryed it but it didn't work at all. Same results as posted above.

·
10th February 2008
60,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hallo! Is there anybody there!? Can we have a reply from one of the Mods!?
Thanks.:)

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,804 Posts
Search doesnt work for me either. Whatever I search for it doesn't find anything. Even if I search for 'London' on the 'Any Date' setting it comes up with nowt.
Same here. I've tried to search for stuff so many times and it comes back with no results even for common words.

Hint: Type in the same word straight after it's come back with nothing and just occasionally it will then find the results! :cheer: :nuts:

·
10th February 2008
60,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles
I’m feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much (she knows!)
Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear....

·
★★★
12,611 Posts
...are you sorted yet jerbil?

I'd like a bigger avatar as well for what its worth, the ones available online are mostly 100 x 100 as you say. I guess you could always make your own. If you are on a mac you can download this http://www.mac.org/graphics/gifbuilder/ open up your big gif and crop it to size. I think.

·
10th February 2008
60,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'd like a bigger avatar as well for what its worth, the ones available online are mostly 100 x 100 as you say. I guess you could always make your own. If you are on a mac you can download this http://www.mac.org/graphics/gifbuilder/ open up your big gif and crop it to size. I think.
Cheers B4mmy. Will do. Another big thanks to the person who fixed search. :)

·
TheLibotero
13,815 Posts

Mods are allowed 100x100 avatars ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts