SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
That's cool, looks like a nice international style condo tower, basically. It looks like those hotels and condos are sprawling to north downtown Seattle. ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Interesting - thought this had been cancelled and the existing building was going to be renovated, but perhaps that was something else. Won't block my future views - I say bring it on :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting - thought this had been cancelled and the existing building was going to be renovated, but perhaps that was something else. Won't block my future views - I say bring it on :)
seattleguy just craeted a new thread on this site saying there was an article in the PSBJ but I couldnt find it. Ill bet that article would say :dunno:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ Sorry I don’t know who the developer is but I rode by this morning (I just got my Ducati out of the shop:)) and saw a fence up. I don’t know how long that’s been there and I don’t know if construction is happening soon but that’s a good sign :eek:kay:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Fence has been up for a while....still waiting for demolition. And yes, this is the project by Bosa (although I'm not sure which one, aren't there a bunch of Bosa brothers?)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hopefully they will start soon on this - despite the fence, the place has been tagged pretty bad. Looks pretty crappy at the moment...

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I'm still confused about Terry location... What does it near to? That picture still doesn't help me to picture the neighborhood surround that site... I don't think I walk around that site before.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Its on the market. It sold for something like 7 Million in 2004, 20 million in 2006 and now back on the market for something like $27 million. Musical chairs and the music just stopped.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts