SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1407 Posts

·
Twinkie
733 Posts
40 story towers
643 residential units
1063 parking spots

Ok, why do they need so many spaces for cars??? I heard only half of downtowners own cars.

Anyway, yeah, i heard the same thing about a Fall start since that's when the theater's moving.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
^^ I agreed with you about parking... I don't think that development need that much.

I am very curious what retailer(s) that development is going to attract...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
We need LESS cars, not more cars in downtown! 1043 is a lot of parking spaces for a single project. I guess the developer company is car oriented.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
^^ I believe that development will have retail/restaurant spaces. I think that developer wants to provides more than needed parking spots for the customers than just for the residents.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
^^ I believe that development will have retail/restaurant spaces. I think that developer wants to provides more than needed parking spots for the customers than just for the residents.
Probably a big retail space at that tower for sure kinda like the 2200 Westlake have Whole Foods Market.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It possibly will house Best Buy or Target or else... I already mentioned it at another thread a while ago that I heard that Target and Best Buy are coming to downtown Seattle area but they already talked to the developers and looking for the location right now. They haven't find right location for them to open their stores. At this time, it might include office or condo tower on their new stores.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It'd be cool to have tons of store like on the bases of buildings like they do in NYC someday in Seattle.
New developement is leading that way for more national retailers.
YES! I want to see that to happen! That's why I love to shop at Retail Core, every time I go there, I always feel that I am in New York City already! I hope that will expand toward to Denny Triangle/Belltown. Maybe it will happen... Who knows?

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
^^ Yeah I'd love to see that too. I hope Downtown Seattle will have Sony Stylin' store too. I will need go there sometime to get something for my new camera and stuff.

1 - 20 of 1407 Posts