- DOT MAPs: 2/16 & 2/17 - removal of the 5th Ave & Union St tower crane, as it is no longer needed for the smaller floorplates up high.
- Concrete has been poured on levels 1 & 2, although there are many places awaiting a pour on said levels.
- Rebar has been laid up to level 3.
- On the filler section between the skyscraper and the hotel, crews have set up the formwork for level -1.
- Floorplates reach level 11, although levels 11 & 10 are incomplete.
- Steel beams, outrigger columns and parts of the core reach level 13.
- Not much to mention, except that they have covered most of the protruding rebar at the columns and concrete core with weather protection.
I would recommend the northeast-facing corner of 1201 Third Ave, at least 50 floors up.In regards to the project camera having a bad angle - I asked about it and heard back:
"We're currently moving cameras around to get different views and a new one will be up hopefully this week in the original position."