Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm alive
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Seattle, Washington
the emerald city

I recently visited Seattle, and let me tell you, it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been in my life.and I just would like to apologize with you guys but I haven't get time to post the photos until now. I would like to thank you all for the comments and advices for where I could go while I was visiting Seattle. and just let me tell you I did listen to most of you, and now I just have a nice memories of those places, all the places where I went, were just amazing, I wish I lived there. and once again thank you for your comments, I hope you enjoy the photos.

this is the itinerary

·
1,445 Posts
I am excited to see the pictures.... =)

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Those look like they're from the Columbia Center observation deck (right mario?). Much better than the space need IMO. Higher up, Closed in from the weather, less expensive, and not jam packed with tourists. Only real draw back is view is not 360.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Look at the fifth through seventh from last. The view from the Columbia Center looks SW. Also the windows are tilted in #5 (from the last).

The last 4 are from the CC.

Nice job Mario, btw.

·
I'm alive
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Those look like they're from the Columbia Center observation deck (right mario?). Much better than the space need IMO. Higher up, Closed in from the weather, less expensive, and not jam packed with tourists. Only real draw back is view is not 360.
yeah your right, the pictures are from, the columbia center, but I didn't go to the observatory deck, I actually went to the 76th floor, with some friends that I meet there. up there is a reustaurant, we weren't allowed to be there, but we didn't know until a wowen well dress aproched us and asked us what we were doing, we told her that we were visiting the tower, she said that we were not allowed to be there, so she told us to leave, she actually took us to the elvator, she also said that we weren't allow to be there with jeans. it was pretty funny, and the good thing it was that we didn't pay for it. I bet you. a single plate must be $300 at the restaurant at least.

·
Journeyman
16,907 Posts
Great pics, and glad you enjoyed it.

It's the Columbia Tower Club. You have to be a member or a guest.

Oddly the building has never been called Columbia Tower. It was Columbia Center, then changed to Columbia Seafirst Center, then Bank of America Tower, and now back to Columbia Center.

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Seattle looks very beautiful !

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Looks like you went to almost everywhere in a short time. Glad you enjoyed your trip there and nice photography done. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts