1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
®
6,013 Posts
At last after 30 years the truth is revealed.

I thought they were weather balloons at first, but a google search tells me this kind of sighting has been seen else where like in Mexico, California and even in Europe before.

For sure we are not alone. This is just the begining.

Maybe a giant astoriod hit the earth thousands of years ago that wiped out the Dinosaurs was not a big rock; but in fact just a giant UFO invasion to the Earth. The UFO contained humans and as such we are the aliens from out of space.

Apparently there's a big asteroid passing in 2013 and won't hit us, but another one that will most likely crash into earth in 2020 FOR REAL but we don't know when exactly if it will. As such we will be wiped out and perhaps then new aliens will come out and rule the Earth.

The path of 2012 DA14 as projected through February 15, 2013 shows the asteroid falling inside the orbit of geosynchronous satellites

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...atellites--return-hit-2020.html#ixzz236713lOt

As such these UFOs are just checking on the planet. They are harmless. They will take over once 2020 will be their time to rule the earth...

lol maybe that's not true, but who knows...

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Haha what a crock! If we were the "Aliens" then wouldn't there be some sort of acknowledgment that it happened given that it would of been intelligent life that arrived.

·
®
6,013 Posts
meh... that is just a theory that is out there, google it..... for more info.

and apparently the truth of the matter is not only we are aliens, but god is also from outer space, he is the universe creator and that dinosaurs were placed on the earth to test our faith.

lol.....

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Think I've mentioned it before in some other thread but I saw one back in 1989. I was working nights and as I parked coming home (think about 4am), I leant back against my car staring into the clear night sky. Then suddenly it was there zipping one way and then zipping back the other way. Didn't scare me at all which I found interesting.
Was way too far away to be anything in our hemisphere but still very close. Plus it's movement removes the possibility of any other known orbiting thing.
Perhaps in my lifetime we'll find out. Maybe it's best I don't...

p.s this was way before my partying days so was not under any influence of any kind ;)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I remember when I was 15 back in 1993 taking the wheely bin out one winter's evening and seeing a bright pink light above moving slowly acorss the sky then quickly disappearing like a shooting star. Dunno what it was but certainly trippy.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Preview to Sirius film - World premiere on April 22 2013...

"An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress..."
http://www.citizenhearing.org/

·
Registered
174 Posts
The problem with these films, zeitgeist included, is that the draw to conclusions very quickly.

Do you know who Noam Chomsky is? The man has written about a trillion books on why the US is evil. How can you produce so much work so quickly? The same way these people can - no critique and warping info to fit into your ideology and then just presenting that..

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
With the whole UFO thing, people just like mystery, that's the draw - not knowing and imagining what could be out there, even if in reality, it's very likely to be nothing.

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
More likely to be eaten by the cat I'd say.

·
I need to find myself
5,494 Posts
Midget. No wonder they fly big, powerfull UFO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts