Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention!!!

As a result of the more often attack by unfriendly users at Skyscrapercity and some difficulties in the correction of the stuff in this forum, we (Azeri users) decided to make an internal selection of the person on behalf of whom we will apply to admins of the forum in order to appoint this person as a moderator of Azeri forum.

So here is the poll where you can vote for the person you feel is worthy of being a moderator. You can also write your personal opinion. It is even appreciated here. All the persons have links with Azerbaijan and did a good job for the representation of Azerbaijan at SSC.

The poll will be closed in 7 DAYS!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Dear All,

I'm not reading most of the stuff here in Azeri section, but I try to do so. If someone is breaking rules you can report the post or drop me a message.

Now I put that безмозглый guy in the brig and put him in a "to be banned" list.

Have a nice day!

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Galandar - you're the one whom I would prefer to be an Assistant, and after you (Azeri Forum) get >10000 posts I would apply for Moderator rights for a person you would choose. :)
Thanks Arlan, you helped me a lot with changing the content. I am also glad to see really good guys that posted many useful pictures, renderings and useful information. That is a good achievement for the country which had almost no users 1-2 years ago.

P.S. I don't mind to see any of the above mentioned persons as moderators for Azeri forum. I would also put Xtreminal in that list, but since he had his own forum and is a bit busy with that i don't think that it is a good idea to give him this responsibility here as well.

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear All,

I'm not reading most of the stuff here in Azeri section, but I try to do so. If someone is breaking rules you can report the post or drop me a message.

Now I put that безмозглый guy in the brig and put him in a "to be banned" list.

Have a nice day!
I am glad we have you here. Thanks again!

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please unbrig the crazy Iranian.
You saw all the things he was writing and I wonder would you unbrig the one like that if he would write the same negative things in Armenian Forum??? Sorry, but I am not sure about that

·
Highrise Resident
2,057 Posts
Glandar is the most mature in the list and he's been posting for a while so we all know him, but I feel like the sub-forum doesn't need a new mod since it's one of the least active forums on SSC.

This list is based on post counts of each country sub-forum (July 26):

1. Poland 2,167,844
2. Spain 2,129,858
3. Brazil 1,897,578
4. United Kingdom and Ireland 1,409,982
5. Philippines 1,174,372
6. United States and Canada 1,143,554
83. Azerbaijan 1,226
84. Cuba 1,121
85. Belize 844

And about Mavey, I read all your comments but I decided not to comment there. He played foolish but some of the replies I saw were not far from his foolishness too.

·
Banned
94 Posts
And about Mavey, I read all your comments but I decided not to comment there. He played foolish but some of the replies I saw were not far from his foolishness too.
Really? What was wrong with our replies at all? :)

He came and insulted our nation and we tried to be polite as much as possible.

·
Highrise Resident
2,057 Posts
^ I see how polite you are now, maybe I should relate that to your country?

The guy has mentall illnes, like many other Iranians with full of obessions.
It's something wrong with education in that country.
Dear Friends!

Sometimes it's better just not to answer to some stupid posts. You see he is mentally ill and his country cannot give him proper education as it's now more concerned about nuclear weapon than welfare of their people.

This is typically nationalistic guy, he cannot take the things as they're today dreaming about bright history of the country which is classified as a country with no future today.
So according to this guy Iranians don't have proper education, our country wants nuclear weapons instead of energy, and our bright history is worth nothing and so is our future. He also agrees that this is religion related, while Mavey himself personally dislikes Islam and so do many other Iranians. I don't know how he is a mod, I thought mods were not supposed to be biased.

Many replies were deleted, or I would have put them up here too.

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let't don't pick all those issues up. Mavey really insulted us much. Maybe those things he told us are not important for you since you feel closer to Iran and Persian culture in there, but i don't consider my country, nation, culture or myself anything lower than any persian or any one else. I respect all nations until they respect me too. If Mavey was not be banned, then i would leave this forum. Thanks to Arlan for supporting justice here.

·
Highrise Resident
2,057 Posts
@Glandar: I tend to ignore them unlike many here or just report them without replying with anything offensive. And I do have the same feeling towards my own country and I don't consider lower than any other. Mavey is not a nation, he's an individual.

He is not the first Iranian I see with such attitude.. And still don't see anything wrong in that post of mine.

Yes, it has no other explanation other then his obession.
You are not the first Azerbaijani I see with such attitude too, infact I've seen far worse individuals. Again, maybe I should apply that your country?

·
Banned
94 Posts
@Glandar: I tend to ignore them unlike many here or just report them without replying with anything offensive. And I do have the same feeling towards my own country and I don't consider lower than any other. Mavey is not a nation, he's an individual.

You are not the first Azerbaijani I see with such attitude too, infact I've seen far worse individuals. Again, maybe I should apply that your country?
I don't go to Iranian sub-forum and insult your nation. So I don't know what your talking about. ^^

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.