SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
137,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my last day in Seoul, I decided to pamper myself by going up to the top-floor restaurant at Jongro Tower, one of my favourite skyscrapers in Seoul. I was quite amazed by some of the new buildings in both the traditional core and down in Gangnam. This one is quite interesting. There's a twin in Osaka that looks like it as well.

I noticed this building on my second day in Seoul, when I rushed out early that morning to do a photoshoot of the city while the skies were clear.

A.

B.

1. The price for a lunch wasn't too expensive. Appetizers and desserts are all you can eat, while you choose a main dish from their set menu.

2. After several nights of eating cup noodles at 7/11, I treated myself to a steak.

3. The view is great!

13. The building's top seems to suspend from a few support beams and it's hollow below.

14. It feels like you're hanging in the sky.

22. Even the bathroom has a wonderful view towards Dongdaemun.

23. Care to wash your hands first?

32. Even the bathroom has a wonderful view towards Dongdaemun.

33. Care to wash your hands first?

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't too kind to me that day. I didn't get much sun during my 4-day stay at all. At least it didn't pour. We need some Korean forumers up there to take pictures on a sunny day!

Other Seoul Threads
1 Seoul Station
2 Insadong
3 Cheonggyecheon Stream Restoration
4 Changing of the Guard
5 Noryangjin Fisheries Market
6 A Random Walk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.