SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 2186 Posts

·
Soul_Seoul
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the tip
What's with the wall?

yep. the photographer footnoted that it's "Berlin wall"...
i have no idea about whether it's joke or reality. By any chance, did Berlin city government give (or sell) parts of Berlin wall in commemoration to other countries ?

·
Czarcastic
422 Posts
I haven't been to Seoul in over 15 years, and it looks like it's changed a lot. A big increase in lifestyle change, most people have nice cars, live in nice housing and have LCD's, etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yep. the photographer footnoted that it's "Berlin wall"...
i have no idea about whether it's joke or reality. By any chance, did Berlin city government give (or sell) parts of Berlin wall in commemoration to other countries ?
I think so, because I've seen a complete piece of the Berlin wall in Montreal, Canada, it looked very tall, it was a gift by the city of Berlin in the 1990s.

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
^^ I agree :D. Great shot. Looks like the ad on the bus is watching the legs too!

Great set. Mussoda is providing good coverage of Seoul here on SSC. This is a huge megacity that doesn't nearly get as much attention as it should. Even though I don't always comment on your photo threads, I almost always take a look.

·
Soul_Seoul
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@ any MOD :
would you change the title "Seoul for you." into "Seoul City Life" or so ??
Sorry but, seeing the title "Seoul for you." now, I feel like it's a littel odd..
I made the title quickly without sincere consideration... so It doesn't meet my mind.
If you don't mind, would you do me a favor? Plz,..

·
Registered
145 Posts
What an amazing thread! Seoul looks like a trendier Tokyo.

And the German government gave away huge chunks to many different nations. The biggest peice outside of Berlin is in Copenhagen. There's bits of it all over the world.

·
I'm a Genesis member
425 Posts
Amazing, thx for the pics Mussoda :)

1 - 20 of 2186 Posts