SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New residential complex in Hapjeong-dong, composed by four towers. This thread is dedicated to the phase 2 of the complex, that is already under construction.

HEIGHT: Tower 101 > 135m | Tower 102 > 135m
FLOORS: Tower 101 > 37 | Tower 103 > 37
USE: Residential
CONSTRUCTION START: 2013
CONSTRUCTION END: April 2015
SOURCE: Prugio.kr

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
^^
ACTUALLY I DON;T LIKE korea style aprtment
but this one is so good.

anyway
I used to go to church in that area HAPJONG. many thing changed compare with long ago

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TwinValley Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Height: 101 > 140.0m / 102 > 140.0m
Floors: 101 > 35 fl / 102 > 35 fl
Use: Residential
Started: 2013
Finished: 2016

Center part of the pic.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts

·
9,072 Posts
CAM04218 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

taken at april 2014
For someone who claims to be the only person right about Seoul 100% of the time :
[...] come one I am the only one who give 100% exact information about seoul in ssc. you didn't admit it before? [...]
... this must be a bitter irony.
This thread is dedicated to phase two of the tower, as mentioned in the thread's first post
New residential complex in Hapjeong-dong, composed by four towers. This thread is dedicated to the phase 2 of the complex, that is already under construction.
Your picture is from April 2014, but here is the construction status of phase two in November 2014 (7 months after your photo)... obviously there's something wrong going on :

Obviously, your 19-month old picture is from phase one. It's actually obvious because the phase one towers are right next to SeAH Tower, while phase 2 is farther away.

What you shared were pictures of the towers that are already completed and shouldn't belong in this thread.

http://blog.naver.com/kcccolor/220468324289

Obviously I wouldn't be mentioning it if it was any other forumer, but since you've made the self-complacent claim of behing 100% right and take pleasure in "silencing dissentors", I think this post is appropriate.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
^^
is this guy make comedy?
I take my photos take at 2014
1 & 2 same area two step project so I take my photos uploaded
So what your problem?
Did I comment write that photos 2 phrase? u Joke me? lol

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This thread is dedicated to the Phase 2 of the Mapo Prugio Towers. Your photo was taken on April 2014, and, also if it is too late to post it, since we're on November 2015, it was wrong because it is of the first phase, not the second phase as this thread say. So, you needn't post that pic because it doesn't belong to this thread, stop. So, kimahrikku1 is right.
The one that's doing comedy here is you, with your annoying behaviour. What's wrong with you? If you have problems with us, you can tell us via PM, not attacking us as you usually do.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
what so funny brothers who centimeter is small problem
now these brother stick together complain about MY PHOTOS.
SO WHAT? THOSE TWO SAME PRUSIO PROJECT IN SAME AREA.
Am I have no right uploaded a photos in here? I need permission from u? what a arrogant :nuts:

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're the only arrogant here, pretending to have the absolute right.
That photo is not of this phase of the project. It's not that area, it's the plot next to this project. And then it's a too old photo that you needn't to post because it's an already built building.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts