Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Soul_Seoul
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting some pics of Seoul metro area,..now,.
it has so many cities surrounding Seoul...and it is still wide spread out in every direction.,..
Seoul alone has over 10 milion people, but its metro area has 23,000,000 people or so.

mostly the adjacent cities around Seoul started as bedtowns, but now those has grown work places and culture-entertainment facilities of their own,..
maybe these areas are not attractive and hard to approach for foreigners, especially tourists,,

but these deep sides is needed to understand Seoulites' living pattern and culture,..
many people live outside of seoul but go to work in Seoul,, and while many people live in Soeul and go outside for their work or for holidays,...
Seoul and its metro area have a feature as a single zone of life..

as my former seoul thread,, i'll post just good quality pics... and various appearances...
hope u enjoy..
thanks...

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Huge!

Thanks for the pics Mussoda, looks like interesting places.

The problem however is that, like with so many places, the new architecture is just caracter-less, it could have been built anywhere

·
Soul_Seoul
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
^^^ I like the new building, but hopefully they change the colour of the staircase from dark red to something more neutral
yeah,, that's the point..
maybe covering now,, with yellow stuffs,..fortunately,,

thanks, pal.. :D

·
Soul_Seoul
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Huge!

Thanks for the pics Mussoda, looks like interesting places.

The problem however is that, like with so many places, the new architecture is just caracter-less, it could have been built anywhere
I agree.
moreover.. the city itself is charcterless,, that's the worse problem..:lol:

anyway,,,even so, it makes a contribution to the growth of quality and quantity of the city in some aspects.. that's good news still,.. IMO...

thanks.. guy.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts