Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
125,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ... wondering if there is a more comprehensive list of observation decks and restaurants with views in Seoul? Here are the ones I visited before :

Restaurant @ Jongro Tower

KLI 63

Any other buildings where I can sneak some nice views? Namshan looks awesome, but the cable car lineup was too long so I dropped it from my itinerary last time.

·
Just like Sister Ray said
1,367 Posts
Namshan looks awesome, but the cable car lineup was too long so I dropped it from my itinerary last time.
There are several ways to get up Namsan. I have only taken the cable car once, as you are correct, the queue is ALWAYS nasty.

The view from the tower is fantastic. Being a sucker for twinkling lights I say go in the evening. :nuts:

·
Té con pastas member
19,118 Posts
Hi all!

I'm in Seoul from august 25 to august 31 (well, I'm going to spend a year in Busan Pukyong Natl. University) and I'm interested to go to all observatory decks possible in Seoul (and Incheon). Last time that I'm in Seoul I can't went to Trade Tower (closed) and only can went to the Namsan Tower, Jongno Tower and of course the 63 Bldg.

Does anyone have a list of opening hours of the skyscrapers?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Jongro Tower's TOP CLOUD in Downtown Seoul

Marco Polo at the World Trade Center complex of COES in Gangnam District

KLOUD Rooftop Lounge in Gangnam District

·
Faith of the Heart
2,358 Posts
Be certain to add Bukak Skyway to your list. Nothing in Seoul beats that skyline. Unless you have a helicopter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts