Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1011 Posts

·
Registered
77,305 Posts
wow, yet another supertal
looks cool enough. very boxy. but modern.

·
Registered
10,977 Posts
Very nice...reminds me off one of the new towers planned for the WTC in the New York, is the architect for this one Richard Rogers by any chance?

Nice to see something of any note actually being built in South Korea rather than the usual pie in the sky supertall proposals that get wheeled out every so often.

·
Global Citizen
4,322 Posts
Great looking buildings.

Could you provide us with more information? The location, floor area,...
Because I'm right now in the process of adding these two buildings to the SSP database.

·
1,742 Posts
Very nice...reminds me off one of the new towers planned for the WTC in the New York, is the architect for this one Richard Rogers by any chance?
I was thinking of Rogers as well while looking at the pictures. It has elements of 3WTC, Leadenhall in London and Hesperia Hotel in Barcelona (which is very similar to the hotel in this project):

Anyway... even if he's repeating some of his own elements, Rogers is still one of my favorite architects, and I have to say that I like this project even more than the ones mentioned above (maybe except Leadenhall :)).

·
Alive
382 Posts
I am confused as to whether this is the design:

or this:

The skyscraper's site shows the tower having the second design :|
The Site
The site even has a fun 3D-Tour :3

·
1,742 Posts
I am confused as to whether this is the design:
http://image.dcinside.com/viewimage...422c2c7ee5816a00bb9&f_no=3dbcc225b48476ac7eb8

or this:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a193/PandaRash/yeouido_model.jpg

The skyscraper's site shows the tower having the second design :|
The Site
The site even has a fun 3D-Tour :3
They're probably gonna build the first one, since the 2nd seems to be 2-3 years old and in the pictures in the first post you can see that at the official launch of the project they had pictures of the newer project.

Anyway... what's that other big complex near Parc1 in the very first picture?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
finally, the 249m kli63 is to have some company, great looking tower ;)
btw, im also wondering about the project next to it..
btw, i can imagine how happy the people in the matchbox apartments next to the supertalls will be... i bet their prices are gonna go north despite their high prices...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Cool, Yeoido needs something like this, especially the shopping options. I heard the the Moonies owned the land this is being built on.

1 - 20 of 1011 Posts