Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seocho used to be linked with gangnam-gu until the early 1990s but got split when the population reached ~1 million.

A few shots of Seocho-gu.

Around Gangnam station taken from a skybar - area around gangnam station is partly in seocho-gu, partly in gangnam-gu:

(near gangnam station from skybar)

(near gangnam station from skybar)

(on the skybar terrasse - 3am)

(gangnam avenue)

(the 3rd tower of the samsung town complex - or is it the 4th?? not sure..)

(gangnam avenue)

(completed samsung tower)

(back alley near gangnam station)

(gangnam avenue)

(gangnam avenue)

(gangnam avenue)

(gangnam avenue at 5am)

·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
@ginkobed: I'm not sure where these areas are located.. Are they in between the court and the express bus terminal?? I'll cover them the next time I come ;)

@strifedaniel: It's not me! But it feels good to know my photos are being posted elsewhere.

Had a second look at some of my pictures.. Damn, Seoul looks much better in sunny conditions! The chaebols should come up with a device to get rid of those clouds/fog during the summer months..

Just kidding.. Seoul rocks anytime. ;) Love it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorae Village is located up in the hill - if you keep driving on Seocho-ro from Gangnam Station towards Seocho Station, the road ends near Supreme Court. Turn right up towards the hill that's where Sorae starts... another way to get there is to find Palace Hotel located in the South of Express Bus Terminal... it's hard to get there without a car... people usually take Maeul Bus to get there...

·
Registered
84 Posts
i can post some pics of sorae village. I live there. I live right near the french school there. Hope fully I can post some pics today or sometime this week. There's also a philippines embassy here too. it's a pretty nice place.

btw, that mapo galbi place in gangnam station is a decent place =]

·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorae Village is located up in the hill - if you keep driving on Seocho-ro from Gangnam Station towards Seocho Station, the road ends near Supreme Court. Turn right up towards the hill that's where Sorae starts... another way to get there is to find Palace Hotel located in the South of Express Bus Terminal... it's hard to get there without a car... people usually take Maeul Bus to get there...
got it! sushibricks, give us some shots! the more girls you can snap, the better :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts