SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seoul Trimage 521-1 Seongsu-dong il-ga, Gwangjin-gu
200m-200m-182m-182m / 47fl-47fl-36fl-36fl / Residential / Under construction / 2014-2017

Apartment sales already start.

Source: Emporis

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Aerial view of the site from Google Earth (30-06-2014)

View from daum.kr at 04-04-2013

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Daehanminguk

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't find the thread of Songdo International City so I post here and, if you can put the link of the thread here, I transfer all on that thread.
So:

Songdo City, Incheon aerial view. This was the situation of Songdo International City on 30th May 2014

Incheon Airport

Focus on the construction site of Incheon Airport Redevelopment.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
I can't find the thread of Songdo International City so I post here and, if you can put the link of the thread here, I transfer all on that thread.
So:

Songdo City, Incheon aerial view. This was the situation of Songdo International City on 30th May 2014

Incheon Airport

very thanks.. but Songdo International City's Aerial image is not may 30th,2014. because Building Construction of Central Park Prugio almost completed in the day.
and Incheon Airport's Redevelopment is Incheon Int'l Airport Terminal 2 Development project. So, it is not Redevelopment project.. you understand this as Incheon Airport Extension(Expansion) Project.
Completion is 2020. So, if I collect related database,I will write related thread in SSC!!

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
So:

Incheon Airport

I searched this pics,it didn't take a photograph in May 30th.. you focus on October 16~22th,2013. do you have any recent pics?

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The miniature of Seoul Trimage Towers.

·
대한민국 사랑&
118 Posts
Great! I want an apartment here :lol: But I have no money :( great view.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
How nice projects in Seul, amazing projects that are underway in this great city.
It will be the occasion to visit this beautiful Seul City. :)

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There will be a beautiful garden with different zones amongst the four towers.

1. Sunken Garden
2. Blooming Hill
3. Pocket Gym
4. Healing Forest
5. Healing Walk

1 - 20 of 98 Posts