Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
New office complex made up by two twin towers in white concrete.

HEIGHT: Tower I > 160m | Tower II > 160m
FLOORS: Tower I > 35 fl | Tower II > 35
USE: Office, Conference
CONSTRUCTION START: 2015
CONSTRUCTION END: 2018
SOURCE: MajeStar Projects, daum.kr

LOCATION ON THE MAP

·
10,106 Posts
Apparently, this project was scrapped and replaced by another one. It consist of a single, apparently smaller tower named Tower 730

한라(는 18일 623억8265만원(매출액 대비 3.11%)의 Tower 730
신축공사를 수주했다고 공시했다.
The project was awarded on March 18th to construction company Halla

http://conpaper.tistory.com/27436

I took this picture of Lotte World Tower today. It's not clear on this photo (much more so when I saw it today myself), but if you look closely, you can see a red and white crane on the site of the future building, so it does seem that construction has begun. The crane is slightly on the left side of the gold-colored Lotte Castle on the left

20150801_175611
by kimahrikku1, sur Flickr

·
Europa
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It seems to be taller than Lotte Castle Gold (149.10m). Maybe it's around 160.0m, so the same height of the previous design, or maybe not, because it has only 28 floors. I know only that it's a pity that the previous design is gone. :(

Reactions: Victoria123

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
It seems to be taller than Lotte Castle Gold (149.10m). Maybe it's around 160.0m, so the same height of the previous design, or maybe not, because it has only 28 floors. I know only that it's a pity that the previous design is gone. :(
I don't like the this design either but a glass facade is a safe bet.
Look what they did to this building... Songpa I'Park (that resembles the rendering of the previous design of Jamsil Gardens) and they absolutely messed it up.

RENDERING :

REAL BUILDING :

And oh btw the new glass facade design actually resembles the LWT's glass curtain so that's good.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I don't like the this design either but a glass facade is a safe bet.

REAL BUILDING :

And oh btw the new glass facade design actually resembles the LWT's glass curtain so that's good.
^^
interesting n experimental design good jobs

·
Registered
5,682 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts

LocationSeoul
Site Area7,299.60 ㎡
Building Area2,918.60 ㎡
Gross Floor Area78,378.48 ㎡
TypeOffice
Total FloorB4, 27F

Reactions: Seoul_Korea

·
Registered Abuser
22,846 Posts
I think this is gonna turn out much better than the original concept (I liked the shape and layout but didn't really like the bare sides on that pair). It's a simpler design but could be sleeker (depending on the glass) and be a right match to its neighbors in the area.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts