Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 853 Posts

·
pere marine
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again. This is my fourth visit to Japan and also this is the fourth thread too. This time I traveled with my sister (!) so I'll share photos here with her. My camera is still Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ8 and her is Canon A640, a bit old cameras both. Journey lasted 21 days and we spent roughly 8 days in Tokyo, 4 in Kyoto, 3 in Osaka, 3 in Hiroshima and 3 in Fukuoka.

So let's start from beginning...

Oh, FedEx has something for me, what is it?

Ha, these are my Japan Rail Passes, they are so multicolored this year.

Travel plan is already prepared, printed and bounded.

First flight route, transfer via Doha, great opportunity to visit new Hamad airport.

·
pere marine
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello inefekt :cheers:

And answer to ukiyo. Yes, my sister enjoyed Japan. I can say very much because she asked me for another travel in some time. It is a long story about her travel in Japan. She didn't show any interest in any aspect of Japan before, nor modern, nor traditional. She never read manga, watch anime, she didn't like Japanese movies or music. And then I invited one of my Japanese friends during New Year holidays to my home and my sister had opportunity to meet that friend too. So I can say my sister was interested in Japan in a first time because personality of my Japanese friend. In short period of time they also become friends.

Sister enjoyed Japan because of organization in traffic, clean and tidy environment and kindness of people on the streets. It was little bit hard with the food, she is pretty picky for her food but she didn't starve during our journey :). She also didn't like constant moving from city to city but it was my fault because of a busy schedule. Among others, we couldn't synchronize our vacation days in better way so we visited Japan during tsuyu period, two weeks in June and two weeks in July. Weather was very humid but luckily not much rain fell. After all I can say my sister enjoyed her first travel in Japan. :)

1 - 20 of 853 Posts