SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Here it is, it's the spiritual successor to WellUrban...

Eye Of The Fish

And from the same site, a photo of the model...

I'll post a key to the existing locations in due course.

· Registered
351 Posts
I think so too. Considering that he sold the building I think we can consider this project dead, and this model is as far as it got. Like I said in an earlier posting in a newspaper article he said "it did not get built" as in past tense. He didn't say "it won't get built" but specifically "it did not get built".

· Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Here's the Eye of the Fish pic, with added labels indicating the nearby buildings. With thanks in part to Google Maps StreetView.

In fact Capital on the Quay spans two different buildings, one a 1960s concrete lump on the south, and the other a 1980s mirror-glass tower on the north.

· Registered
351 Posts
As much as I would like to see it built, I highly doubt it. I suggest changing the title to "SEREPISOS TOWER | Cancelled 200m+

- Serepisos himself specifically stated in a newspaper article "it did not get built".
- The site the building is supposed be built on was owned by him but he sold it recently.
- His previous project (cuba st building) still hasn't been built, maybe that is cancelled too.
- It is known that he has run into some financial difficulties, which is why it took so long to build the last project he completed.

I suggest we just think of this as something that would have been fanstastic to see, but is as dead as the Dodo.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.