Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 13977 Posts

·
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seri Maya Twin 35 storeys

Seri Maya offers a new lifestyle option to homemakers who desire to make their homes in the city, in a location offering all the advantages of the metropolis, including easy accessibility to all parts of the city. City living will never be the same again!

Seri Maya is an ultra modern urban residential enclave set in almost 16 acres of prime real estate in Kuala Lumpur

Located on Jalan Jelatek, off Jalan Ampang, Seri Maya will comprise low-rise apartments and high rise condominiums tastefully designed in a master planned community incorporating delightful landscaping concepts, the latest IT innovations, including Broadband connectivity, full security and many other refreshing concepts.
------------------------------------

Completed already ar???

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
Not yet Baq. The first phase which consist of 18 storey twin tower already completed. The bigger picture above is for the 2nd and 3rd phase which is currently under construction.

Took picture yesterday. Updated later ;)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Seri Maya Condominum

hey guys, what do you guys think of the Seri Maya condo in Ampang.

went there today, really impress with the project.
but thinking which view to buy.
Mindef, Ampang or KLCC.

KLCC would be a good option, but problem is the only units available is below 20story, and is possibly block by the new medium cost apartment next to Seri Maya. :bash:

wasted they have a Medium cost apartment next to such a nice condo.

went to the showroom, very nice. but one thing funny i notice is the 3 free aircorn they provide. is those "old' aircorn that has build in condenser. but the design it together with the building, so every unit has the same aircorn and it blends in with the building from the outside view.

how is the Mindef and Ampang view. anyone has some picture from highrise buildings near by? maybe one day must go up to Empire Tower to have a look :)

·
12,964 Posts
^^^ Wah......last time I go the highest unit available facing KLCC is 28 storeys :D

I think any view not facing the west is good as the evening sun is very hot. KLCC view is western but the view is worth the heat :D

·
10,154 Posts
I guess you must be referring to the 2nd and 3rd phase of Sri Maya.

Don't the have a view that facing Banjaran Titiwangsa as well. Either Ampang or Mindef view...hard to choose cause both is not a good choce IMO.

Sze..that medium cost apartment was built by Tan & Tan as well right to accomodate the relocation of the squatter that previously stay at the area?

·
12,964 Posts
ZaHiRnYa??? said:
Sze..that medium cost apartment was built by Tan & Tan as well right to accomodate the relocation of the squatter that previously stay at the area?
yup....you're right :eek:kay:

I remember asking em how tall were those....If not mistaken it should be 21 or 22 storeys high ;)

·
Registered
490 Posts
zahirnya : why do you say both Mindef and Ampang not good choice?
szechong : they have until 32 story, but those are mostly sold out for KLCC view. unless i go for mindef or ampang view. both looking at low lying terrace house, squaters and the mountain range towards genting

·
10,154 Posts
The same reason you mention to Sze about the unit overlooking terrace house and squaters.

Why not choose the one overlooking mountain range. I love to have a mountain view compared to city view.

·
12,964 Posts
utopia0 said:
zahirnya : why do you say both Mindef and Ampang not good choice?
szechong : they have until 32 story, but those are mostly sold out for KLCC view. unless i go for mindef or ampang view. both looking at low lying terrace house, squaters and the mountain range towards genting

haha....when I say 21 or 22 storeys; I meant the low-cost apartments lah :D I know how high is Sri Maya :)

Like Zahirnya....I would go for the mountain view then :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
which side is mountain view ?
jelatek or mindef?

kinda think of it, the KLCC view is not so important, cause if you really want to see, can go to the 20th floor which is a common area

·
10,154 Posts
Both of the block is 32 storey, which one you want to buy, the one nearer to the medium cost apartment or the one nearer to Kampung Warisan.

·
Registered
490 Posts
havana block is ready Oct 2006, Savanah is 2008

im thinking of Havana blokc since it will be ready earlier, and now got 10% discount.

the savanah block is only launch next year, ready 2008 and price will most likely go higher.

what do you guys think of Mindef view? i know the mindef blocks are about 16 story, im thinkign of buying on 22 or 23 story

·
Registered
490 Posts
Any good development around city worth looking?

guys,

any other good development around city that is worth looking other then Seri Maya? especially those near KLCC or the city center.

what about the Damnsara or Hartamas area? please reconmend

·
10,154 Posts
The Orion is another good development IMO. Though still under construction. ;)

·
10,154 Posts
Mindef view is not that bad actually. Is it facing Gurney Height Condominium?

·
10,154 Posts
Gurney Height located on the slope of Bukit Keramat...nearby Mindef actually. Consist of 5 block of condominium. The most expensive one will be Lanai Gurney. Love that place as well.

If I am not mistaken all the Lanai Gurney unit have the KLCC punya view :D

·
10,154 Posts
utopia0 said:
Orion is along Jln Tun Razak next to blood bank?
Yeah, just behind TH Selbourne.

Are you looking to buy a property or what? How much is the budget you have in mind?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah looking to buy

looking for Condo actually, was thinking bout house. but decided to enjoy some condo lifestyle until later years when i have kids.

i went to Seri Maya, not bad. price is good, but still not 100% confident due to the fact is the 1st Tan & Tan high dense project, is in Ampang (notsure of the potential resale value)

so just looking around for any other good buy around town, or mayba damansara area.

budget around 250 - 300k... :)

1 - 20 of 13977 Posts