Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Situated at the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, Setia Sky Residences is a freehold serviced apartment with an ultra chic façade that is set to further enhance the KL city skyline. It is designed with luxurious facilities and amenities to cater to urbanites and their flamboyant lifestyle.

Setia Sky Residences, measuring 5.96 acres (24,140m2) in total development area, is strategically located at the intersection of Jalan Tun Razak and Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz Shah, within a 5km radius from KLCC. It is easily accessible via a comprehensive network of city routes, highways and public transportation system, into and out of the city centre. It is surrounded by a variety of public facilities such as the National Art Gallery, National Library, National Heart Centre (IJN), National Cultural Theatre, Kuala Lumpur General Hospital, banking and financial institutions.

t h e p r o p e r t y

Purely residential, Setia Sky Residences offers a wide range of facilities and amenities to its residents amidst space and luxury. From relaxation to entertainment, modern day needs are encompassed within the comfort of home.

It is manned by professional security personnel 24-hours a day with controlled entry/exit access points, secured and guarded to ensure better safety and peace of mind for residents.

proposed facilities & services

Environmental Deck Recreational space with ample facilities for family outdoor fun

Sky Club Caters to the need for space to host private gatherings, parties & entertainment

I heard of this development long time ago, but SP Setia did not want to provide me with any details. I read that they show Sky Residences at the Cityscape Dubai event and as I knew that Imre from the Dubai forum was there, I asked him to take a picture and post it for us.:)
Thanks a lot Imre for your help :eek:kay:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
di bkk n sgp ade design semacam ini.

·
Mi I.Ali - Loca Stoopa
1,568 Posts
Looks massive :eek:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I was informed by friends working on this project. It is gearing for final design stage. Probably to launch by end of next year with more than 900 units to grab. Massive curvy shape building and most importantly, 50+ storey tower on the way.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
is this the location?

is this it? or maybe not ...as i am not sure

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks triple-j, I think the location is right.
Did they start construction already? It would be very close to Menara TH Selbourne

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
nope. not one. as that one is only 1 block of building..and if im not mistaken its only 13 or 19 floor aje.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
nope. not one. as that one is only 1 block of building..and if im not mistaken its only 13 or 19 floor aje.

thx... so what is the development in the pics i posted?

for this development by SP Setia, where is it exactly?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
for this development by SP Setia, where is it exactly?
Thats location would be besides the TH selbourne tower, along the jln raja muda abdul aziz shah, opposite the petronas station. Certainly bad news for the Orion condo owners, bcoz sooner or later, their klcc view is going to shrink tremendously.

·
Registered
103,905 Posts
231 TR Service Suites
Menara Bintang Goldhill

KL 2005-2006
Jalan Tun Razak

Jalan Tun Razak is home to many landmark buildings
Saturday August 25, 2007
By DEBBIE CHAN
Photos by SAMUEL ONG
TheStar

ONE of the busiest roads in Kuala Lumpur is Jalan Tun Razak, with its interchanges that lead to various suburbs of Kuala Lumpur as well as buildings and attractions around the area.

Home to the Istana Budaya, the National Library, and the National Gallery, Jalan Tun Razak also cuts through the busy district of Kuala Lumpur at the Jalan Ampang junction, which plays host to City Square, Crown Princess Hotel and the Ampang Park LRT station.

Busy and popular: Jalan Tun Razak is home to various landmark buildings.

During peak hours, the road is often congested and the new SMART Tunnel that is located on Jalan Tun Razak had just come into operation recently to help ease the traffic.

Without introduction, most would know that the road takes after the country’s second Prime Minister, Tun Abdul Razak who headed the goverment from 1970 to 1976.

Born in Pulau Keladi, Pahang on March 11, 1922, Tun Razak was the only child of Datuk Hussein Mohd Taib and Hajah Teh Fatimah Daud. Tun Razak went to school at the Malay College Kuala Kangsar in 1934 and was known as an outstanding student.

He joined the Malay Admini-strative Service in 1939 and was awarded a scholarship to pursue his higher education at Raffles College in Singapore in 1940. However, the Second World War interrupted his studies and with a Malayan Union scholarship, he went to England in 1947 to read law.

Tun Razak was a member of the British Labour Party and was a prominent student leader of the Malay Association of Great Britain. He also founded the Malayan Forum, an organisation for Malayan students to discuss their country’s political issues. He received his degree of an Utter Barrister from the Lincoln’s Inn in 1950.

When he returned to Malaya, Tun Razak joined the Malayan Civil Service and his capability in politics led him to being appointed as the youth chief of the United Malays National Organi-zation (Umno). Two years later, he worked as the assistant state secretary of Pahang and in February 1955, he was appointed as Pahang Mentri Besar. In the same year, he contested and won the country’s first general election and was appointed the Education Minister.

After the 1959 general election, he became the Minister of Rural Deve-lopment in addition to holding the portfolios of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence. His contributions include the formulation of the development policy known as the Red Book and in September 1970, he succeeded Tunku Abdul Rahman as the prime minister of Malaysia.

Tun Razak was the one who launched the New Economic Policy in 1971 and was one of the visionary Malay leaders who saw the need to tackle vigorously the economic and social disparities, which fuelled the racial tension back then. In 1973, he formed the Barisan Nasional to replace the ruling Alliance Party and increased the membership of coalition to establish national unity through political stability.

Until this day, Tun Razak is known as the Father of Development for his contributions in the area.

1 - 20 of 471 Posts