SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 966 Posts

·
28,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
"quantos palcos vai ter?"

Whats the portuguese word for suites / palcos?

·
Equidad para todos.
3,330 Posts
Muy bonito los estadios de betis y sevilla.... bacano el estilo y sus graderias

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Well, its a very big stadium. Like a green "Bombonera".
But, its very outdated, I mean this is not an "European stadium". In fact, Spanish stadiums are the poorest in Europe, but I think that Betis deserves something better.

·
28,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
With a roof it looks modern

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
^^Sir, only two of the stadium's stands are outdated (the shorter three-tier stand that was built for the 1982 World Cup and the one-tier stand). The other stands are brand-new (well, it was that way a number years ago).

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'd say that of the 5 major footballing countries, Italy is, easily, further behind than Spain. Most of their grounds have running tracks and a lot have temporary-cum-permenant stands.

As for Betis, their ground makes me think of two things.

This

and this

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
^^Sir, only two of the stadium's stands are outdated (the shorter three-tier stand that was built for the 1982 World Cup and the one-tier stand). The other stands are brand-new (well, it was that way a number years ago).
Anyway, I think that is a beautiful stadium. I really like 3tiers ones. And this is a 3-tier classic stadium.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
What I mean, is that Spanish stadiums are the most outdated in Western Europe. That is proportional with the economic position of Spain in that region.
The same with Argentina in South America;). Utter nonsense ofourse.

I has to do with the fact that many stadiums hail from the '82 WC and next to that many Spanish clubs rather spend a fortune on players (Denilson....) than to improve it on infrastructure.

But with the remodelation of the Camp Nou, the Bernabeu, the new Mestalla etc. Spain will probably be no1 in big stadiums again.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
The same with Argentina in South America;). Utter nonsense ofourse.

I has to do with the fact that many stadiums hail from the '82 WC and next to that many Spanish clubs rather spend a fortune on players (Denilson....) than to improve it on infrastructure.

But with the remodelation of the Camp Nou, the Bernabeu, the new Mestalla etc. Spain will probably be no1 in big stadiums again.
Yeah, without doubts. Argentina and the rest of South America suffer even more than Spain. But we are the third world men, so we are justified!! :lol::lol:

41 - 60 of 966 Posts