SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Pakistan Zindabaad!
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On main Shahrah-e-Faisal.

Next to CDC plaza

Booking is now open for "Marhaba Trade Center", an upcoming office and showroom tower at Excellent location of Main Shahra-e-Faisal, at three side corner plot in SMCHS.

2000, 2500, and 3500 square feet offices and 2000 square feet showrooms are available.

Office: 10,000/= per square feet
Showroom: 35,000/= per square feet

·
Registered
12,102 Posts
A lot of times there seems to be no relationship between official government documents and the actual render. I can also clearly count more than 17 floors, and this has happened with other buildings too. Maybe they're doing some sort of "muk muka" to show fewer floors on paper while allowing more floors to be built.

·
Architect
6,740 Posts
A lot of times there seems to be no relationship between official government documents and the actual render. I can also clearly count more than 17 floors, and this has happened with other buildings too. Maybe they're doing some sort of "muk muka" to show fewer floors on paper while allowing more floors to be built.
Any one who approves their building from KBCA, they have to pay for each floor. Therefore the builders and owners are always hides the actual floors in the documents. I much like the design. Emerald tower was supposed to be 16fl but when it is built, anyone can count 18-19fl easily.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts