SkyscraperCity Forum banner

* SHANGHAI * 上海

1685199 Views 5019 Replies 535 Participants Last post by  little universe
Shanghai Cityscape 上海 都市风景

I just put in an order for a book called "Touring Shanghai". I saw it as an advertisement for the magazine "The Hong Kong China Tourism Press". Anyways, I was wondering if any of you guys have it and could tell me if its a good book, has a lot of modern pictures of Shanghai, etc.

Thanks.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Awesome Shanghai Panorama

I also have the day panorama from the same view. This is taken on a clear, sunny day!!!

Pangu said:
I assume this was taken on the observation deck of Jinmao tower. It's too bad that the sky wasn't clear that day, otherwise more skyscrapers on the Puxi side can be seen. :(
Thats the Oriental Arts Centre. Its Pudong's version of the Grand Theatre. I don't know if its opened or not...
Huaihai Road, Shanghai

Does anybody have pictures of this road in Shanghai? I've heard its a street with a lot of high-end retail stores, but I've never really seen pictures of it.

If you do have pictures, could you please post them here? Thank you!
Very trendy! Is that Shanghai's upscale shopping street? THe Shanghainese Times Square looks better than the Hong Kong one.
That's just a fantasy building and personally, I hope it never gets built. Its just so far-fetched and unreal. Buildings that are too tall suck...
stadiumfuture said:
Can someone tell when the Bionic tower be built.
Former British Consulate in Shanghai

Do you guys know if this Bund building is being renovated into a Peninsula Hotel? Also, does anyone have any pictures of this building?
Where and what is this building?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts