SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures!

Yes it is quite amazing how much Shanghai has changed in a mere decade.

However, what's the point of these two pictures?

I don't think these two are of Shanghai as the first one has signs almost all in English except one with Traditional Chinese (not used in mainland China) and another smaller one in Korean. The second picture is all in Traditional Chinese. Are you sure this isn't in Taiwan or Hong Kong?

·
Lurker
341 Posts
I am quite sure that the Spaghetti house pic is from Hong Kong. If i remember correctly its in Tsim Sha Tsui around Nathan road and kowloon park drive. The second pics aint i so sure about. If its in Hk its probably in an area with few foreigners, some backalley streetmarket on hk island? or somewhere hidden in Mong Kok?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pangu said:
Thanks for the great pictures!

Yes it is quite amazing how much Shanghai has changed in a mere decade.

However, what's the point of these two pictures?

I don't think these two are of Shanghai as the first one has signs almost all in English except one with Traditional Chinese (not used in mainland China) and another smaller one in Korean. The second picture is all in Traditional Chinese. Are you sure this isn't in Taiwan or Hong Kong?

:) because i thought it would be really boring if my post was filled with these cement skyscrapers.I just added a good looking japanese girl as savor.I'm not sure where she was,probably HK. :cheers:

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Nothing to worrie about, you can copy the image adress and open it in its own window.

Btw, beautiful images, its so interesting to see how much Shanghai and especally Pudong has changed in so short of time. :)

·
In Love with HK & BKK
4,839 Posts
it is both in HK for no doubt!
the girl look like Joey Yung ,a famous HK singer, but i not sure

^it's at junction Peking Road / Hankow Road in Tsim Sha Tsui (a part of Kowloon), the big building in background is the Hyatt Regency Hotel, and there is Nathan Road! The girl is looking towards the big HMV Store.

^it's in HK for sure, but too blurry to tell u the location, it looks like
Bowrington Road in Wanchai but i not sure... hard to tell...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts