Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've posted a photo thread here. I could explain my 'woe is me' story about my computer breaking etc, but it really just came down to sheer laziness on my part.

I also want to thank Lucky24 for giving me all that storage space for the last two years or so. Unfortunately, somebody must have posted pictures that China did not like because I can't access www.inclearimage.com from any computer in this country any more. Shit.

Oh yeah, some of these pictures are from last fall. The SWFC was just a little pint-size at the time.

Shanghai sez, "Look at me!"

Can I get a little Hangzhou break?

You didn't scream loud enough

Try to ignore her

Thanks for staying until the end

·
Lonely traveler
20 Posts
Somehow your photoes have more dimensions than other posts I see in this forum. Feel that liveliness punch right through screen. Great job!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
^^ Lol. The SWFC is not even finished yet and you already use it to open your beer bottle?

Love your shots. Its like each photos has a story to tell.

·
FOLLIA VIVERE COME SE...
6,384 Posts
Giallo!!
best photo-thread i've ever seen about Shanghai street-life, :cheers: complimenti!.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Stunning!
I hope photography is your job. It would just be unfair if you were that good at something else aswell...

·
Banned
51 Posts
quite a lot of pics ,but these pics can't show the real shanghai,just show the good view to us,you really love your hometown,hehe

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
^^ I think those are pretty much of the real Shanghai, good and not so good.

Anyway, excellent textbook photographing!

·
Geili
944 Posts
quite a lot of pics ,but these pics can't show the real shanghai,just show the good view to us,you really love your hometown,hehe
Please tell us what is your concept of 'real' Shanghai? I hope you are OK.

Btw, giallo, great photos. Your angles are very special and your photos grasp the spirit of Shanghai. Can I scream for your photos? :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Now that is what a Mega city should be like...it's HUGE!!!
I love to visit it one day but afriad to live there...just too big!!!

thanks for ur pics...really enjoyed it... :cheers:

·
Derp?
2,193 Posts
Well, as long as Shanghai keeps kicking, screaming and demanding my attention in this way, I'd gladly oblige! Just stunning! :drool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
^^ I think those are pretty much of the real Shanghai, good and not so good.

Anyway, excellent textbook photographing!

He made a lot of bullshit comments on every chinese city threads. we all know his attitude towards china. lets ignore him. cheers!!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts