SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Florenceism
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be a good idea similarly to the Thread on Leeds, to have photos of our beloved City Sheffield in 2010 and 2011. I understand that this may be similar to Sheffield Random Images thread i get that i just thought it might be a good idea to have a collection of some of the best photos of Sheffield for the rest of this year and the year coming 2011! :D You can delete this thread if you feel it neccessary but i just thought it would be a good idea, it was just a thought :D

Start it of with some of my photos that i think are quite good :D

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
I'm wondering if maybe a 'Sheffield 2011' thread which should only contain photo's (perhaps with a documentary style content) might be an idea. I suspect the Random images thread is roughly in chronological order unless people unearth some really old shots?

we could then have a 'Sheffield 2012', 'Sheffield 2013', etc thread and eventually when we are all old we would have a thread for each year? :)

·
Florenceism
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^

Yeah thats kinda what i had in mind but not for years 2012 and 2013, only 2010 and 2011, Great Idea :lol: :eek:kay:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts