·
Me No English
341 Posts
Average response: 3.88

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
I love that cartoon.

I hope that is one cartoon of mohammed we can all enjoy!

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
^^ Terrible pic! He looks so old and his eyes and ears are waaaay out of proportion!

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
Face81 said:
^^ Terrible pic! He looks so old and his eyes and ears are waaaay out of proportion!
He is squinting in to the future.. his visions beyond the horizon!

·
Jelly Bean!!
2,232 Posts
^^ a caricature is usually a portrait but with exaggerated features e.g the head will be too big for the body...the artists pick out particular feature to exaggerate i.e if the person ears are big, they will make em even bigger etc

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
I didnt like it at first, but if you stare at it, he becomes a sort of visionary.

·
Jelly Bean!!
2,232 Posts
i like the pic..as long as the eyes dont follow me im fine with it! c'mon SM, let us in on what r ur next plans/visions!

·
Registered
49 Posts
THE DUBAI GUYS said:
i agree with everyone else who doesnt like the pic! i mean the idea for it was good but the eyes and the nose...
I was seriously hoping you guys were just joking, is anything not offensive to you?

Caricature: A representation of a person that exaggerates or distorts certain recognizable features, often concentrating on personal as well as physical features.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I see nothing at all wrong in the caricature. Infact when you look at you can see someone wise behind the face with a hidden smile.

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
woehhahaha ahmadinejad is also on the list woehahaha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts