Don Pedro-Lorenzo
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..and some pics of taipeite night life.

:cheers:

·
EOS 40D
2,108 Posts
I heard from a forum (either this or SSP) that they are converting it into a Hello Kitty museum. I had wanted to check out that observatory too before they converted it into cutesy debauchery.

*disappointed*

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
superchan7 said:
I heard from a forum (either this or SSP) that they are converting it into a Hello Kitty museum. I had wanted to check out that observatory too before they converted it into cutesy debauchery.

*disappointed*
NO FREAKING WAY...

:eek2:

I am speechless...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Pangu said:
Oh no! Why are they closing it?
Since the opening of Taipei 101 observation deck, the number of visitors to Shin Kong life tower observation deck has dropped dramatically as expected. It used to be the tallest building in Taipei, but no more.

-G'day-

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
C-Kompii said:
Since the opening of Taipei 101 observation deck, the number of visitors to Shin Kong life tower observation deck has dropped dramatically as expected. It used to be the tallest building in Taipei, but no more.

-G'day-
That's a shame... in many cities around the world, there are multiple observation decks, even if the buildings are not too far away from each other because they all offer different views from different angles and heights.

It's truly a shame that this has happened... :(

·
Don Pedro-Lorenzo
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we say it because we're tall boys...but i think that the transformation of the observatory into a Hello Kitty museum will please many girls even tall girls, including some female member of my family...lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
LMOA A HELLO KITTY MEUSEUM. LMAO. omg. personally from the pictures up there i like the observation deck at shink kong. i have been to taipei 101 its kinda of at the side of the city and shin kong is smack dab in the middle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts