SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SHIRAZ - Shiraz Stadium (50,000)

New football stadium replacing Hafezieh arena 1945 Shiraz-Iran, home to shiraz main teams Bargh Shiraz FC.1946 and Fajr Sepasi FC. 1989

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
a renovated hafezieh would of been much nicer, its in the city, perfect capacity
this stadiums is alright but the track and poor distance is again a huge flaw like all the other state built stadiums, never mind the location and inability to draw large groups of spectators
but heck, let them build this , its better than stealing all the budgets, at least something comes out of it

hope it finishes by the next few months

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my brth

the distance to city center is 20 minutes, perfect. but the problem is no good access way toward it, its byond shiraz's ringway

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
line 2 metro connects at 1 tail mianrood stadium to the city center at the othr tail

hafezieh capacity is 15000 so small but lovely.
still our stadiums in iran are all uing low technology and more catastrophicly poorly equiped. but mianrood is more acceptable with 7 distinct specifities relative to iranian stadiums that i will issue later

·
Registered
14,924 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my frnds , such discussion are not worth to comment on that,

ya if you wanna come with ur gorjeous Camel from ur fur way, we will appreciate u my friend

1 - 20 of 71 Posts