SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
عملیات احداث استادیوم نیمه تمام میانرود در استان فارس با جدیت در حال انجام است.

به گزارش روابط عمومی شرکت توسعه و نگهداری اماکن ورزشی، با تاکید مهندس مدبر، عملیات احداث استادیوم نیمه تمام میانرود شیراز طی یکی دو ماه گذشته، سرعت بیشتری به خود گرفته است.

طبق اعلام مدیر پروژه، در حال حاضر زیرسازی پیست تارتان دوومیدانی و سیستم هیتینگ چمن در حال اجرا می باشد. همچنین آبیاری اتوماتیک و دستی برای کاشت چمن نیز در حال آماده سازی است.

صندلی های تماشاگران جهت نصب در ضلع غربی نیز خریداری شده و نصب سازه سقف تماشاگران در ضلع شرقی استادیوم بزودی آغاز خواهد شد. گفتنی است این ورزشگاه گنجایش 50 هزارنفر تماشاگر را خواهد داشت

·
Registered
642 Posts
I actually really like Mianrood's color. It reminds me of a Roman coliseum. Throw in some vegetation around it and it will look beautiful.

·
PersianGulf4Ever
2,393 Posts
عملیات صندلی گذاری ورزشگاه 50 هزا ر نفری شیراز آغاز شد

مدیر کل ورزش و جوانان فارس گفت: با توجه به اینکه قرار است این ورزشگاه پس از 20 سال در پایان سال مالی 95 افتتاح شود از این رو نصب صندلی های این ورزشگاه در سه رنگ آغاز شد.

حیدرعلی کامیاب کلانتری، شامگاه چهارشنبه در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ایرنا بیان کرد: بر اساس وعده ای که به مردم داده شده این ورزشگاه به سرعت در حال تجهیز است و کاشت چمن آن آغاز شده و امور مربوط به پیست تارتان آن هم در حال انجام است.
وی اضافه کرد: سایبان های قسمت شرقی ورزشگاه نیز خریداری شده و در حال نصب است، سرویس های بهداشتی آن آماده است ضمن اینکه کارمحوطه سازی بیرون ورزشگاه، فضای سبز و پارکینگ ها نیز در حال اجراست و دستگاه اسکوربرد (تلویزیون بزرگ) ورزشگاه هم سفارش داده شده است.
مدیرکل ورزش و جوانان گفت: با همکاری خوب دولت تدبیرامید و حمایت استاندار فارس این طرح ملی می تواند میزبان رویداد های بین المللی فوتبال باشد.
عملیات اجرایی ورزشگاه 50 هزارنفری میانرود شیراز در سال 1376 در جنوب این شهر آغاز شد و براساس وعده ها قرار است در پایان سال مالی 95 به انتطار 20ساله مردم فارس پایان داده شود.​

·
PersianGulf4Ever
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
The government decided to built Olympic Stadiums in large cities.but we need more and more and more time about 100years for do this. :bash::lol:
Let's be honest, people in Iran either flock to the stadium or no one comes. There is no between. And most of the time people don't come, it's only for TM matches that stadiums get filled (and Tehran derby). We don't need 75k or 50k stadiums, we need small and modern stadiums. All of the teams in the league, besides Esteghlal and Persepolis and occasionally Tractor, struggle to maintain an average attendance of 5,000. There is no reason why we need 50k stadium in Shiraz!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
^^^^The stadiums are crap. Even an outsider who doesn't follow football can see that. The whole lot feel as if they were built with w different purpose in mind. Which is probably not far from the truth. It is of course a milking cow that keeps giving for the sticky fingured officials involved. But also I think there is a bit of lapsed logic behind it all.

Am I right in assuming all the stadiums are publically owned? So is it possible that the original thinking was to build an all purpose one in each big city first with a track etc and keep that as the showpiece municipal one and once the clubs get privatised they could establish their own smaller 10 to 15k home grounds?

I know it means bugger all now but if the logic was based on getting there in 5 years rather than 25 or most likely 50, I could see it making sense. Is that not possible?

Of course right now it's a disaster. Privatisation is the only way to go. Fixed subsidies for a time to build up the sport of course but the clubs would be able to create a far more suitable home base than any planner with the best of intentions working in a governmental office. A 10 year old could have worked that out why are they being so an*l about this. Oh and let me guess, could it possibly, by some 'I am too embarassed to even bring it up' insane, totally freakish coincidence, be the money???!

·
Registered
650 Posts
^^^^The stadiums are crap. Even an outsider who doesn't follow football can see that. The whole lot feel as if they were built with w different purpose in mind. Which is probably not far from the truth. It is of course a milking cow that keeps giving for the sticky fingured officials involved. But also I think there is a bit of lapsed logic behind it all.

Am I right in assuming all the stadiums are publically owned? So is it possible that the original thinking was to build an all purpose one in each big city first with a track etc and keep that as the showpiece municipal one and once the clubs get privatised they could establish their own smaller 10 to 15k home grounds?

I know it means bugger all now but if the logic was based on getting there in 5 years rather than 25 or most likely 50, I could see it making sense. Is that not possible?

Of course right now it's a disaster. Privatisation is the only way to go. Fixed subsidies for a time to build up the sport of course but the clubs would be able to create a far more suitable home base than any planner with the best of intentions working in a governmental office. A 10 year old could have worked that out why are they being so an*l about this. Oh and let me guess, could it possibly, by some 'I am too embarassed to even bring it up' insane, totally freakish coincidence, be the money???!
Stadiums and airports are the two most depressing infrastructure projects in Iran.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
thats how it was proposed to the public. so each city has a "big" stadium and everyone is equal and....

a few of the stadiums have been sold due to funding issues, biggest example is naghshe jahan that was sold to foolad mobarake (which is at the end tied to the government, but ...) so it could be finished and handed to sepahan (owned by foolad mobarake esfahan)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts