·
Registered
642 Posts
Thank you for the photos freddie jan.
Were you at the stadium?

3 questions for you:

1) when will they lay the pitch
2) did they install a heating and drainage system for the pitch underneath
3) in terms of progress how much are they done? when do you think they will open?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you for the photos freddie jan.
Were you at the stadium?

3 questions for you:

1) when will they lay the pitch
2) did they install a heating and drainage system for the pitch underneath
3) in terms of progress how much are they done? when do you think they will open?
As far as i know, the heating system for the pitch has been done.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
this stadium is better than naghshe jahan in my opinion, before i thought the other way

the stands in the second tier are all uniform (no gaps between each exit), the seats are better and the stands are closer to the playing surface behind the goals

overall i like it more than naghshe jahan, but both are still .... not good

·
Registered
416 Posts
Glad to see faster paste progress.
I may be wrong but I still think the gap between the two tiers is too massive. it distracts the uniform flow of the two tiers with disadvantage of extra construction cost plus loner circular outdated exits, etc.
seems to me if the second tier was lowered by at least one meter or more the finish product would have been cheaper, better looking and closer view from the upper deck.
Any update about the opposite side roof?

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
I may be wrong but I still think the gap between the two tiers is too massive. it distracts the uniform flow of the two tiers with disadvantage of extra construction cost plus loner circular outdated exits, etc
i think, overall, the project has so many flaws and fundamental problems that these things are inevitable
the space has one partial advantage for the future, if ever in another lifetime they are going to lower the pitch and make a taller first tier, they can fit it easily under the space
even in that case , since the tiers are so round, the whole thing would be redesigned anyway

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks to me as if these stadiums are just testing grounds for them to gain some experience before making real stadiums. Next thing we know, we have just as many stadiums popping up as shopping malls.
As if we have a population of 1 billion..

·
Registered
642 Posts
It does look good.
It may be outdated, but the lines and aesthetics are very clean and go well together. Aesthetically the got things right.

·
Registered
174 Posts
با احترام باید عرض کنم هر بار رنگ صندلی ها رو میبینم ناگاه به سمت دستشویی متمایل میشم

21 - 40 of 63 Posts