SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Dhaka-Ottawa-DC
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dhaka is known as the city of mosques, but recently it is becoming a city of shopping malls. I am posting a few pics of some popular malls in Dhaka. There are about few dozens of other malls under construction. I will post those pictures after the constructions are completed. Enjoy.

Bashundhara city

Rifles Square

Eastern Plaza

Navana Tower

Metro Shopping Mall

Prince Plaza

Royal Plaza

Concord Twin towers shopping complex

Concord Arcadia

A.R.A. Centre

Eastern Plus

Rapa Plaza

Rajmoni Ishakha Shopping Complex

Razzak Plaza

Capital Market

Iqbal Centre

Karnaphuli Garden city

Shop'n Save

Fortune City

Movenpick

Mayasir

UAE shopping mall

Nandan Mega Shop

Priangon Shopping Centre

Aarong

Miscellenious

·
Registered
634 Posts
Excellent pictures Tmac .. especiallt the Basundhara mall looks quite amazing. However the interior pictre of the rifles city mall is not of that particular mall. It is an interior shot of Wafi shopping mall in Dubai. Of course i could be mistaken ... however i wold be very surprised if there is a completely identical mall in Dhaka aswell !!

Z

·
0 Posts
yup that interior pic i remember is the Wafi mall, but it could have been put their by mistake, but rest of the malls are just amazing

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
TMac....Dhaka malls are looking real good. I like some of them very much. 2 of them are quite high rise. Great for Dhaka. Keep them coming.

·
Dhaka-Ottawa-DC
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almas Super Shop

Eastern Plaza

Aarong

Anam Rangs Plaza

Westecs

BCS Computer City

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
BCS Computer City look very western, and nice

·
Banned
162 Posts
kshatriya said:
Why thank you, Care to make yourself understood? :D Somewhat "awkwardly" you seem shocked that there are no Hindu temples in Bangladesh (if really there aren't any). Sri Sri Praveen Togadia in disguise....:D
To: The Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, New Delhi In Disguise
Subject:
Flights of Fantasy

Aadaab Maulana Sahib urf :angel:,

Thank you for your kind reference w.r.t my disguise! BTW, more than the need to make me "understood"; it should be your sincere effort to make your coverup providing, look more credible. You are perfectly entitled to your Dhimmitude, no arguments there. Much as I am entitled, not to suffer from the Stockholm syndrome.

I am sorry if I have caused any "intentional" hurt to your guilt free conscience. :)

Rgds

:devil: not in disguise ;)

·
Dhaka-Ottawa-DC
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FahadKhan said:
Nice !!!!

How many mall would you say Dhaka has? Approx number?
don't know man....too many. There are shopping plazas everywhere popping up.

1 - 20 of 342 Posts