SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
مصر ام ا&#1604
1,193 Posts
city stars mall in cairo

With a gross leasable area of 150,000 m2,Stars Centre was considered the largest in the Middle East until November 2008, when it was surpassed by Dubai Mall, located at Burj Dubai. It is almost as twice as large as Stars Center, and is now the largest shopping mall in the world.

Stars Centre is now the second largest shopping mall in the Middle East, and still has the largest hypermarket in the region. It consists of 7 levels, and has the largest cinema complex in Egypt (21 screens).

Some of the distinctive services provided in the centre include:
7 entrances and exits on 3 main different streets.
Shuttle service.
LCD screens throughout the mall, showing stores' promotions as well as security services; such as the display of lost children's images, showing procedures in case of emergency...etc.
Valet services.
Dedicated service corridors.
Baby changing rooms.
Muslim prayer rooms for males and females on each floor.
Parking dedicated for the Yellow Taxi service (Cairo Cab & City Cab).

·
مصر ام ا&#1604
1,193 Posts
dandy mall

Dandy Mall
Km 28, Cairo-Alex Desert Rd.
Tel: 539-2606 Call centre: 16061 Open: 0:30 am - 1 am
This shopping mall is set to become one of the city's largest. It features a 12-screen cinema complex, food court, department stores and shops, a gaming arcade and the largest branch of the Carrefour hypermarket in Egypt. There's also a petrol station for those driving onto Alexandria and the usually fast-food stops like KFC and McDonalds.

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
I was going to start this thread LOL. Thanks to the search option :)

more pic from city star website

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts

a video of city star

I think we haven't got anything in Alex here :( I will post what I can find in the Internet here...

this is ONLY the new expandation of city centre in Alexandria.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts